Ellen Degeneres goes to anti gun rally....with 6 armed guards, you know, with guns...

This is why we don't trust anti gunners.......they act in bad faith at all levels...

FACE PALM: Ellen DeGeneres Shows Up To Anti-Gun Rally - With SIX Armed Guards. - DCWhispers.com
Maybe if so many people including all the crazies didn't have an arsenal of guns to combat the fascist government, Ellen wouldn't need six armed guards.
Awww so we do need to defend ourselves :rolleyes:
Hey guess what, those guns are 99% likely to be SEMI AUTOS!
I honestly don't know why celebrities need armed guards, but they must have nuts threatening them or they wouldn't be paying for it. It would be annoying as hell to have a bunch of security guards following you around.

Tell that to the women who are raped in alleys because people like you don't want them to carry their own guns...
You are so predictable. See if you can scare her with the rape thing.

I have asked this question with other anti gunners....and the cowards refused to answer.....I'll try you.....

Is it better that a woman is raped, or that she be able to use a gun to stop it?

This is why we don't trust anti gunners.......they act in bad faith at all levels...

FACE PALM: Ellen DeGeneres Shows Up To Anti-Gun Rally - With SIX Armed Guards. - DCWhispers.com
Maybe if so many people including all the crazies didn't have an arsenal of guns to combat the fascist government, Ellen wouldn't need six armed guards.

Then she should stay at home and don't talk against guns.... while at the same time she is having 6 armed guards with her!

She wants her cake and eat it too? no way Jose!:eusa_naughty:
So no security for Trump either? Your "side" has been screaming for arming teachers, fgs. Now Ellen Degeneres having armed security is hypocritical.
This is a dumb argument. I'd back out of this one now, if I were you.
Now Ellen Degeneres having armed security is hypocritical.

at an anti-gun rally?

yes
NO!
An anti-gun rally is to get guns off the streets, or at least out of the hands of loonies. Am I right?
The reason we need to do the above is because we, as innocent civilians going about our business, are not safe from people with guns who might shoot us.
Now tell me why a nationally known celebrity is not allowed to have a security team in public. That's why she needs them--because we need less guns on the streets, or at least out of the hands of loonies.
Gun control advocates are not retarded, contrary to what you may think.

Are you saying the hypocrisy goes over your head? :eek:

Look, break out your black armband and relive the valid protest times, ok?

This isn't the time nor place for that.

Then she should stay at home and don't talk against guns.... while at the same time she is having 6 armed guards with her!

So no security for Trump either? Your "side" has been screaming for arming teachers, fgs. Now Ellen Degeneres having armed security is hypocritical.

at an anti-gun rally?

yes
NO!
An anti-gun rally is to get guns off the streets, or at least out of the hands of loonies. Am I right?
The reason we need to do the above is because we, as innocent civilians going about our business, are not safe from people with guns who might shoot us.
Now tell me why a nationally known celebrity is not allowed to have a security team in public. That's why she needs them--because we need less guns on the streets, or at least out of the hands of loonies.

Wow...you still don't see it......

We are the ones who support her having security....even her own gun.....She is the one who wants to take guns away from law abiding people who don't have her money to pay for men with guns to protect them.....

Yes....yes they are retarded........as they show with each and every post...

Wow.....do you really not get it, or are you just posting like you don't get it?

1) Ellen is fighting against allowing staff to carry guns .....she wants to take guns away from every other American citizen......

2) We want to arm staff and paid security, we want to protect the 2nd Amendment Rights of Americans...

She shows up with men with guns to protect her........ see # 1 again if you still don't understand the problem...
Probably because your country is full of well armed gun nuts. I dont know what point you think you are making.
That's because you are either a liar or an imbecile. Maybe a combo....

I'd go for the "combo" :auiqs.jpg: :04:
I'd go for the "combo"

Only if it's steak and shrimp

leave the steak out.....I'll have the shrimp only! :10:
then it wouldn't be a combo

at an anti-gun rally?

yes
NO!
I've never seen a gun on the street. And I've never seen any of you explain exactly how gun laws stop a criminal who doesn't obey laws.

Probably because your country is full of well armed gun nuts. I dont know what point you think you are making.
That's because you are either a liar or an imbecile. Maybe a combo....

I'd go for the "combo" :auiqs.jpg: :04:
I'd go for the "combo"

Only if it's steak and shrimp

leave the steak out.....I'll have the shrimp only! :10:
then it wouldn't be a combo

shrimp and chicken then

I don't eat steak! :04:

Awww so we do need to defend ourselves :rolleyes:
Hey guess what, those guns are 99% likely to be SEMI AUTOS!
I honestly don't know why celebrities need armed guards, but they must have nuts threatening them or they wouldn't be paying for it. It would be annoying as hell to have a bunch of security guards following you around.
Most celebrities especially progressive ones don’t have a brain in their head

at an anti-gun rally?

yes
Wherever Will. Churches,schools,cinemas....all of your society is under attack.

at an anti-gun rally?

yes
NO!
I've never seen a gun on the street. And I've never seen any of you explain exactly how guns laws stop a criminal who doesn't obey laws.

Oooh....ooooh....let me answer your post with the stupid response the anti gunners will always say to what you posted

Oh, so you don't want any laws at all......

Thank you, I am done.....

at an anti-gun rally?

yes
NO!
Gun control has never been about guns, it’s always been about control

at an anti-gun rally?

yes
Wherever Will. Churches,schools,cinemas....all of your society is under attack.

As is Europes......cartoon offices, concerts, malls, youth camps, trains,..........as was shown by John Lott, when you take Europe and compare it to the U.S. you have more deaths from mass shootings than we do......

at an anti-gun rally?

yes
NO!

I've never seen a gun on the street. And I've never seen any of you explain exactly how guns laws stop a criminal who doesn't obey laws.

I agree ^^^

The Left thinks this is what will happen! yeah right!!! LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back