Ellen Degeneres goes to anti gun rally....with 6 armed guards, you know, with guns...

This is why we don't trust anti gunners.......they act in bad faith at all levels...

FACE PALM: Ellen DeGeneres Shows Up To Anti-Gun Rally - With SIX Armed Guards. - DCWhispers.com
Maybe if so many people including all the crazies didn't have an arsenal of guns to combat the fascist government, Ellen wouldn't need six armed guards.

Then she should stay at home and don't talk against guns.... while at the same time she is having 6 armed guards with her!

She wants her cake and eat it too? no way Jose!:eusa_naughty:
So no security for Trump either? Your "side" has been screaming for arming teachers, fgs. Now Ellen Degeneres having armed security is hypocritical.
This is a dumb argument. I'd back out of this one now, if I were you.
If you were him, you wouldn't be posting idiotic arguments on firearms.

This is why we don't trust anti gunners.......they act in bad faith at all levels...

FACE PALM: Ellen DeGeneres Shows Up To Anti-Gun Rally - With SIX Armed Guards. - DCWhispers.com
Maybe if so many people including all the crazies didn't have an arsenal of guns to combat the fascist government, Ellen wouldn't need six armed guards.

Then she should stay at home and don't talk against guns.... while at the same time she is having 6 armed guards with her!

So no security for Trump either? Your "side" has been screaming for arming teachers, fgs. Now Ellen Degeneres having armed security is hypocritical.

Trump is not against guns dear Lady. wakey wakey!;)

Another Liberal saying "do as I say, not as I do"
we are special and the laws do not apply to us

Wow.....do you really not get it, or are you just posting like you don't get it?

1) Ellen is fighting against allowing staff to carry guns .....she wants to take guns away from every other American citizen......

2) We want to arm staff and paid security, we want to protect the 2nd Amendment Rights of Americans...

She shows up with men with guns to protect her........ see # 1 again if you still don't understand the problem...

/-----/ What about the rest of us who can't afford armed bodyguards but can afford a few hundred for a pistol? I thought Libs were all about the little guy.

Awww so we do need to defend ourselves :rolleyes:
Hey guess what, those guns are 99% likely to be SEMI AUTOS!
I honestly don't know why celebrities need armed guards, but they must have nuts threatening them or they wouldn't be paying for it. It would be annoying as hell to have a bunch of security guards following you around.

Wow.....do you really not get it, or are you just posting like you don't get it?

1) Ellen is fighting against allowing staff to carry guns .....she wants to take guns away from every other American citizen......

2) We want to arm staff and paid security, we want to protect the 2nd Amendment Rights of Americans...

She shows up with men with guns to protect her........ see # 1 again if you still don't understand the problem...
Really? Ellen wants to ban ALL guns in America?
I still think if there weren't so many armed loons out there, thanks to people like YOU, that Ellen might not need armed guards. And your picture is from 7 years ago. Not the anti-gun rally you are referring to.

I honestly don't know why celebrities need armed guards, but they must have nuts threatening them or they wouldn't be paying for it. It would be annoying as hell to have a bunch of security guards following you around.

Tell that to the women who are raped in alleys because people like you don't want them to carry their own guns...

I had people threatening me when I worked in prison and some of them live here where I do. And when I worked in prison and cons asked if I had guns, I always said "Hell no!"

/-----/ What about the rest of us who can't afford armed bodyguards but can afford a few hundred for a pistol? I thought Libs were all about the little guy.

Left wingers are for "the little guy" the way the fox is for chickens...

Probably because your country is full of well armed gun nuts. I dont know what point you think you are making.

Now Ellen Degeneres having armed security is hypocritical.

at an anti-gun rally?

yes

Probably because your country is full of well armed gun nuts. I dont know what point you think you are making.
That's because you are either a liar or an imbecile. Maybe a combo....

I'd go for the "combo" :auiqs.jpg: :04:

I'd go for the "combo"

Only if it's steak and shrimp

Your country is full of gun toting criminals too......more and more every day.....the only ones who don't have guns are the law abiding good guys......gun crime in your crap hole country is up 23%...just last year....and it is up 42% in London.....in your country where you banned and confiscated guns from the good guys, thinking it would lower your gun crime rate.....

You guys are so stupid...

I'd go for the "combo"

Only if it's steak and shrimp

leave the steak out.....I'll have the shrimp only! :10:

Tell that to the women who are raped in alleys because people like you don't want them to carry their own guns...
You are so predictable. See if you can scare her with the rape thing.

Trump's not attending any anti-gun rallies sporting his armed security.

Now Ellen Degeneres having armed security is hypocritical.

at an anti-gun rally?

yes
NO!
An anti-gun rally is to get guns off the streets, or at least out of the hands of loonies. Am I right?
The reason we need to do the above is because we, as innocent civilians going about our business, are not safe from people with guns who might shoot us.
Now tell me why a nationally known celebrity is not allowed to have a security team in public. That's why she needs them--because we need less guns on the streets, or at least out of the hands of loonies.
Gun control advocates are not retarded, contrary to what you may think.

Forum List

Back