Elon asks "should I step down as head of Twitter?" Claims he will abide by the poll results.

The poll will be a resounding yes he should step down. You know every single liberal, progressive, democrat on earth will vote yes on that poll and there will be a lot of fake accounts created just to vote yes. I say there is no way that poll will end with no as the majority.

He is trolling the stupid Moon Bats.

He is a lot smarter than the Moon Bats.

Sure.... when you start claiming it? You're not you silly old fool

I'm not old.

Here's the funny thing SassyIrishLass. I'm going to play a role in whether or not Elon Musk remains the owner of Twitter. Because I'm going to fund the loans. Twitter will probably file for bankruptcy.

TBH I'm sympathetic with his motives. Twitter has been totally hypocritical re liberal/conservative speech. Liberals get way way way more latitude than conservatives on Twitter.

But Elon's been a totally shitty manager. In the world of money management, I don't give a flying fuck about liberal/conservative. What I care about is whether you make money.

And right now, Elon is a disaster for the investment community.

I'm not old.

Here's the funny thing SassyIrishLass. I'm going to play a role in whether or not Elon Musk remains the owner of Twitter. Because I'm going to fund the loans. Twitter will probably file for bankruptcy.

TBH I'm sympathetic with his motives. Twitter has been totally hypocritical re liberal/conservative speech. Liberals get way way way more latitude than conservatives on Twitter.

But Elon's been a totally shitty manager. In the world of money management, I don't give a flying fuck about liberal/conservative. What I care about is whether you make money.

And right now, Elon is a disaster for the investment community.

I don't care. That's your problem.

Be an internet rich guy. Nobody believes you

I don't care. That's your problem

Nobody cares if it's not your problem. It's not my "problem" because I haven't committed any money.

Unlike you, I have a real stake in this. You're just shitposting. I have to decide whether I want to commit hundreds of millions of dollars.

Nobody cares if it's not your problem. It's not my "problem" because I haven't committed any money.

Unlike you, I have a real stake in this. You're just shitposting. I have to decide whether I want to commit hundreds of millions of dollars.

Go away already. You're just annoying

FkS_JUFX0AY0DNL

I'm scared to ask if government educated ignorant lefties would vote to repeal the 1st Amendment.

Forum List

Back