Elon at Trump rally --- I HAVE QUESTIONS!!!!

Dr.Destructo

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2024

My questions --

1. "Dark Maga"? What the hell is "Dark Maga"???
2. Do all the lunatic leftoids, vegans, and psycho greenies comprehend that Elon Musk owns the company that makes their little battery operated doll cars....AND supports TRUMP?
3. What do the rightoids think of Elon supporting Trump and selling to the lunatic left?
4. Does anyone else thing Elon is like the RINOS.........playing BOTH sides of the scales?

5. Is Elon the only billionaire supporting Trump? I haven't heard of any others.

My questions --

2. Do all the lunatic leftoids, vegans, and psycho greenies comprehend that Elon Musk owns the company that makes their little battery operated doll cars....AND supports TRUMP?
3. What do the rightoids think of Elon supporting Trump and selling to the lunatic left?
4. Does anyone else thing Elon is like the RINOS.........playing BOTH sides of the scales?

5. Is Elon the only billionaire supporting Trump? I haven't heard of any others.

well dark maga is wheN you turn out the lights and say,,,"MAGA BITCH"

Do all the lunatic leftoids, vegans, and psycho greenies comprehend that Elon Musk owns the company that makes their little battery operated doll cars....AND supports TRUMP?
It is a great strategy. Use the left's money against them.

My questions --

Pro-dictatorial Vance, Jr, and musk want trump out of the way if he wins via the 25th

My questions --

I think the smartest, richest man in the world supporting Trump is fantastic. If Trump wins and names Elon head of Government Efficiency, even better.

My questions --

Musk made electric cars appealing; before him, they were merely glorified golf carts.

He effectively weaned the country and the world away from gas-guzzling vehicles by making it a success. And by supporting Republicans, he is effectively silencing them against his industry. Thereby making damn sure his business prospers.

I wonder who is really playing whom in this situation.

My questions --

Dark MAGA is the MAGA you will never see coming at you until it hits you in the face.

No. Lunatic Lefties and greenies don't comprehend a thing.

Best way of financing MAGA--- off the ball sweat and toil of Leftist Yuppies!

Elon knows that the future of companies like his Tesla and SpaceX are in the hands of a man like Trump, while, Biden/Harris sue Elon every other week for not hiring enough illegal alien transsexuals.

Trump has the support of billions and billions of billionaires. Trump has the support of the world's richest and most successful businessman. Kamala has the support of Jeff Bridges.

Screen Shot 2024-10-06 at 12.20.35 PM.png

Dark MAGA is the MAGA you will never see coming at you until it hits you in the face.

No. Lunatic Lefties and greenies don't comprehend a thing.

Best way of financing MAGA--- off the ball sweat and toil of Leftist Yuppies!

Elon knows that the future of companies like his Tesla and SpaceX are in the hands of a man like Trump, while, Biden/Harris sue Elon every other week for not hiring enough illegal alien transsexuals.

Trump has the support of billions and billions of billionaires. Trump has the support of the world's richest and most successful businessman. Kamala has the support of Jeff Bridges.

View attachment 1022772
What a suckup bunch of bullshit.

My questions --

Not sure what all of the questions are about.

Several billionaires are supporting the blob.

It is a great strategy. Use the left's money against them.

This is nothing new. Trump has already tricked the Left into blowing about five-seven billion dollars of their money trying to defeat him, between the attempt to elect Hillary in 2016, two impeachments, the J6 committee, a zillion leftwing media articles, all of their failed worthless lawsuits, and now trying to get Kamala to beat him!

Elon was making a joke by referring to the black hat with black maga letters he was wearing as "Dark MAGA".
..............................................................................................................................................

My questions --

Elon has always been on the left’s shit list. He voiced his dislike of pedophiles long ago, and that doesn’t sit well with satanic pedophiles. He wasn’t in their club, and he doesn’t want to be.

Musk made electric cars appealing; before him, they were merely glorified golf carts.

He effectively weaned the country and the world away from gas-guzzling vehicles by making it a success. And by supporting Republicans, he is effectively silencing them against his industry. Thereby making damn sure his business prospers.

I wonder who is really playing whom in this situation.
Good point.
Thanks for that.

Not that I do not mind that electric cars are THERE or CREATED. My problem is, they put out the product to a infrastructure that was NOT THERE to support it FIRST.

If Elon had upgraded electric grids across the country and produced actual "green" electricity FIRST......there would be no problems with these vehicles, other than them being cheaply made.

Forum List

Back