Elon Musk Confirms He will UNBAN TRUMP if Twitter Buyout Goes Through

Will Trump keep to his claim he wont come back or will he be back with in 60 seconds of his ban going away?

I say the latter
Who gives a shit. The entertainment from you Leftards weeping and gnashing your teeth is an 11 on the dial.
1652219547032.png

More interesting is his statement that he'll be firing one thousand twitter employees. He also says that Twitter has a clear left-wing bias in its moderation policy, and that that bias might be due to its San Francisco headquarters.
Translation- I’m putting another one of my companies in Texas.
Goodbye yet more revenue KKKalifornia!

Musk hits you Leftards between the eyes with 50 cal rounds every day, that’s why you hate him.

Musk does nothing but toot his own horn and trick fools like you into making him even richer.

But it does warm my heart to know you have a new human to worship, it seems to be something you desperately need

Think about the reason Twitter banned the former President of the United States. The intent was to protect the democrat party and insure the current power structure is intact. It was purely political and absolutely anti 1st Amendment. Too bad Musk had to spend a billion dollars.

Think about the reason Twitter banned the former President of the United States. The intent was to protect the democrat party and insure the current power structure is intact. It was purely political and absolutely anti 1st Amendment. Too bad Musk had to spend a billion dollars.

Purely political yes, anti 1st no.

It was also a huge mistake, Trump has always been his own worst enemy. Let him talk and be heard and he harms himself more than anyone ever could.

Musk does nothing but toot his own horn and trick fools like you into making him even richer.

But it does warm my heart to know you have a new human to worship, it seems to be something you desperately need
Fools like us?

It's your Dimtard rulers pushing his cars on everyone, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Musk is boring and thinks far too highly of himself.

So do you. The difference is Musk has actually accomplished something in life.

He is a rich kid that managed to get richer....how exciting, just the right kind of person for you to worship

Forum List

Back