Elon Musk Confirms He will UNBAN TRUMP if Twitter Buyout Goes Through

Yep. Freedom of speech you don't agree with is "running twitter into the ground" 😄

You do understand that any unmoderated board gets overrun with Nazis and pervs, right?

And that advertisers won't touch such a board?

Apparently, Elon doesn't.

Why aren't you whimpering about how the moderation on this board is oppressing your free speech? None of your fascist losers are allowed to call for killing everyone you don't like. That has to be seriously cramping your style.

You do understand that any unmoderated board gets overrun with Nazis and pervs, right?

Why aren't you whimpering about how the moderation on this board is oppressing your free speech? None of your fascist losers are allowed to call for killing everyone you don't like. That has to be seriously cramping your style.
Boy, those sour grapes you are eating are pretty strong, sorry I didn't realize how much butt hurt you were under.

He never said it wouldn’t be moderated. He simply said he wouldn’t censor conservative voices. IOW, we can have a fair debate, and voters can make a decision after hearing both sides.

If the only way libtards can win an election is by censoring people who reveal the problems liberal policies cause, well….you must have some pretty bad polices. (as if we didn’t know)

He never said it wouldn’t be moderated. He simply said he wouldn’t censor conservative voices.
And which conservatievs were censored?

Hint: Nomne.; You, Elon and all conservatives are lying about that.

Why? You know you can't win unless the playing field is rigged to let conservatives break all of the rules. You know, like Trump tried in the debates, but still couldn't win.

He never said it wouldn’t be moderated. He simply said he wouldn’t censor conservative voices. IOW, we can have a fair debate, and voters can make a decision after hearing both sides.

If the only way libtards can win an election is by censoring people who reveal the problems liberal policies cause, well….you must have some pretty bad polices. (as if we didn’t know)
Libbies will have their bullshit on full display
We want it that way along with truth fact and reality being allowed again.

Last edited:
Hilarious. You start up some of the most successful companies in the world from scratch. Hell, if it wasn’t for Musk, Putin would be Americas only way to get people to space thanks to your swamp creatures.

As I said....But it does warm my heart to know you have a new human to worship, it seems to be something you desperately need

And which conservatievs were censored?

Hint: Nomne.; You, Elon and all conservatives are lying about that.

Why? You know you can't win unless the playing field is rigged to let conservatives break all of the rules. You know, like Trump tried in the debates, but still couldn't win.
You’re kidding, right? TRUMP was censored.

The liberal definition of moderation is different than the rest of us. Do you REALLY, deep within your soul, want to pretend PRESIDENT Trump is a "nazi"??

Please stop trying to cheapen that idiotology (fascism) by applying it ro anyone who dares run against the FAR left or speaks against your corrupt party

The liberal definition of moderation is different than the rest of us. Do you REALLY, deep within your soul, want to pretend PRESIDENT Trump is a "nazi"??

Please stop trying to cheapen that idiotology (fascism) by applying it ro anyone who dares run against the FAR left or speaks against your corrupt party
Actually, likening Trump to a Nazi is highly offensive to the vast majority of Holocaust survivors. But we already know that leftists aren’t worried about insulting Jews.

Do you have a problem with someone evolving their position based on changing facts, in this case ownership?
Didn't take you long to join the MAGA branch of "Elon's Asseater's" did it Ace?

Now the bragging up of Tesla is next.

I give your buddy Trump an hour to leave Truth Social like a rat leaving a sinking ship & hop on board Twitter once the sale is closed even though he said he wouldn't.

And under the bus goes Devin.

He is a rich kid that managed to get richer....how exciting, just the right kind of person for you to worship
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. No shocker there.

He is a self made millionaire, er........billionaire.

You obviously don't know a thing about how he started and what he did to get to where he is. And I worship no man, just respect someone who has done what Musk has. One would think you would too, given what he has done for the electric vehicle market and batteries for solar storage. But you are an idiot who does nothing but parrot what your handlers say................all the sudden Musk is the Debbil, so you parrot that bullshit.

Didn't take you long to join the MAGA branch of "Elon's Asseater's" did it Ace?

Now the bragging up of Tesla is next.

I give your buddy Trump an hour to leave Truth Social like a rat leaving a sinking ship & hop on board Twitter once the sale is closed even though he said he wouldn't.

And under the bus goes Devin.
Not sure WTF you are babbling about with your worship of eating male ass, but feel free to find a post by me ever saying I don't respect what Musk has accomplished.

Are you ever not a complete moron?

I agree it was stupid to ban Trump, but to say it was "morally wrong" is as stupid as the ban

The thinking that makes banning Trump morally wrong is that we all have a right to know what a president is saying.
Right, wrong, bizarre, or insightful, is up to us to decide.
And the ban was morally wrong because it deprived every one of their right to hear what Trump wanted to say.

The thinking that makes banning Trump morally wrong is that we all have a right to know what a president is saying.
Right, wrong, bizarre, or insightful, is up to us to decide.
And the ban was morally wrong because it deprived every one of their right to hear what Trump wanted to say.

The POTUS does not need Twitter to be heard, he had 100 different way for people to hear him. We somehow survived for more than 200 years without the president needing Twitter to be heard.

And I worship no man, just respect someone who has done what Musk has.

you have a funny way of showing it

One would think you would too, given what he has done for the electric vehicle market and batteries for solar storage

why do I give a fuck about EVs?

But you are an idiot who does nothing but parrot what your handlers say................all the sudden Musk is the Debbil, so you parrot that bullshit.

So my "handlers" find Musk boring and has a big ego? Ok, sure.

Forum List

Back