Elon Musk Confirms He will UNBAN TRUMP if Twitter Buyout Goes Through

Not sure WTF you are babbling about with your worship of eating male ass, but feel free to find a post by me ever saying I don't respect what Musk has accomplished.

Are you ever not a complete moron?
Now that Musk will welcome your boy back to the fold the worship of Musk by you MAGAhatters will begin even though he sells EV's.

How long before Trump screws over Nunes?

Do you ever get tired of getting your stupid ass kicked?

Business career​

Zip2​

Main article: Zip2
External video
video icon
Musk speaks of his early business experience during a 2014 commencement speech at USC on YouTube
In 1995, Musk, his brother Kimbal, and Greg Kouri founded web software company Zip2 with funds from angel investors.[21] They housed the venture at a small rented office in Palo Alto.[45] The company developed and marketed an Internet city guide for the newspaper publishing industry, with maps, directions, and yellow pages.[46] Musk says that before the company became successful, he could not afford an apartment and instead rented an office and slept on the couch and showered at the YMCA, and shared one computer with his brother. When he and Kimbal could not agree on business decisions, they settled their differences through wrestling.[47] According to Musk, "The website was up during the day and I was coding it at night, seven days a week, all the time."[45] The Musk brothers obtained contracts with The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune,[48] and persuaded the board of directors to abandon plans for a merger with CitySearch.[49] Musk's attempts to become CEO, a position held by its Chairman Rich Sorkin,[50] were thwarted by the board.[51] Compaq acquired Zip2 for $307 million in cash in February 1999,[52][53] and Musk received $22 million for his 7-percent share.[54][55]

Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. No shocker there.

He is a self made millionaire, er........billionaire.

You obviously don't know a thing about how he started and what he did to get to where he is. And I worship no man, just respect someone who has done what Musk has. One would think you would too, given what he has done for the electric vehicle market and batteries for solar storage. But you are an idiot who does nothing but parrot what your handlers say................all the sudden Musk is the Debbil, so you parrot that bullshit.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you have a funny way of showing it

why do I give a fuck about EVs?

So my "handlers" find Musk boring and has a big ego? Ok, sure.

How so? Quote any of my posts showing I worship any person.

GO!

Failure to do so will be an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.

Do you ever get tired of getting your stupid ass kicked?

Business career​

Zip2​

Main article: Zip2
In 1995, Musk, his brother Kimbal, and Greg Kouri founded web software company Zip2 with funds from angel investors.[21] They housed the venture at a small rented office in Palo Alto.[45] The company developed and marketed an Internet city guide for the newspaper publishing industry, with maps, directions, and yellow pages.[46] Musk says that before the company became successful, he could not afford an apartment and instead rented an office and slept on the couch and showered at the YMCA, and shared one computer with his brother. When he and Kimbal could not agree on business decisions, they settled their differences through wrestling.[47] According to Musk, "The website was up during the day and I was coding it at night, seven days a week, all the time."[45] The Musk brothers obtained contracts with The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune,[48] and persuaded the board of directors to abandon plans for a merger with CitySearch.[49] Musk's attempts to become CEO, a position held by its Chairman Rich Sorkin,[50] were thwarted by the board.[51] Compaq acquired Zip2 for $307 million in cash in February 1999,[52][53] and Musk received $22 million for his 7-percent share.[54][55]

yeah, just sucks growing up with a daddy who owns an emerald mine!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He is a rich kid that managed to get richer....how exciting, just the right kind of person for you to worship
Gotta link to him being just "a rich kid that managed to get richer"?

Watch this..........................

How so? Quote any of my posts showing I worship any person.

GO!

Failure to do so will be an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.

you unending need to defend the man is a pretty good indication of your worship of him. you are offended because I do not share you view of him

Ahhh.............poor baby............jumped on the Golfing Gator bandwagon just a bit early.

Now you look like the idiot you are. :dance: :dance: :dance: :cul2: :cul2: :cul2: :dance: :dance:
Got that order in for a Tesla yet, Clown?

Has Nunes floated his resume out there yet or is he too awestruck by The Orange Blob that he doesn't know he's about to get hosed by him?

ah. Elon Musk and Donald Trump: 2 masters of the universe

If he brings Trump back, I don't think it's unreasonable to think that he brings back Mike Lindell or Alex Jones and maybe a few others.

he’s right of course, but there was nothing moral about tweeter when it was simply a propaganda and misinformation agent of the demafascist

Trump does not have social media in any meaningful sense. Downloads are way down, usage is abysmal and Trump doesn’t even post to the platform.
Trump has the attention span of a 5 year old & the thing was bound to fail anyway because everything he touches turns to shit. And there wss probably some kind a scam involved in the whole deal anyway.

Forum List

Back