Elon Musk Fired the Top Four Censors at Twitter "For Cause," Denying Them a Combined $122 in Golden Parachute Payouts

Elon: Let me introduce you to my Army of lawyers.

Musk is my kind of guy

They will sue, but it could take years to settle it, and who knows how it will end?

But in the meantime the lib pukes will not have the money they were expecting

Last edited:
The rubes on here seem to think the Mods are never allowed to disagree with anyone
Shaddap, rube. You're wrong almost all the time. Occasionally you get a thing or 2 right, so you're not the worst.

You're pretty bad, though. :dunno:

Last edited:
Not could…it is.
90% controlled by liberals who hate Trump and his supporters just took a solid hit. As two way communications flow, libs will be washed down the River of Reality
Actually I think "Lib" voices will be heard more often, and not be as drowned out by Social Marxists.

How dare we agree to disagree! :auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :afro:
Agree or disagree on what exactly?
If you worked for a company that has a BOD... and you are a top official there and you collude with other company officials to work against the new owner - you think you would keep your job??
Really?
Musk became the companies largest shareholder.
Who again do the BOD work for?

If you worked for a company that has a BOD... and you are a top official there and you collude with other company officials to work against the new owner - you think you would keep your job??
Really?
We disagree on whether we agree to agree to disagree.

Really?
what is BOD?

Forum List

Back