Elon Musk suspends accounts of NYT, WaPO, CNN journalists who did not even link to jet location

PFHAWT?....
1671169572861.jpeg

Didn't take him long to figure out that he likes banning people... after saying he'd do things differently.
In my opinion, he should be using ban hammer heavily against Progressive intolerance.

Of course, Twitter is his to run, but all of us can pressure him.

In 2013, Twitter was run on the principle of Free Speech. Progressives were pressuring Twitter to ban Conservatives.

His sandbox, his sand.

Every one of these silly lurches gives investors pause though.

1671172981992.png

Just to be clear however, I think Tesla will be fine...its one of those inevitability things that will land at some point. But why give anyone more reason to doubt the CEO's maturity/awareness?

In my opinion, he should be using ban hammer heavily against Progressive intolerance.

Of course, Twitter is his to run, but all of us can pressure him.

In 2013, Twitter was run on the principle of Free Speech. Progressives were pressuring Twitter to ban Conservatives.

So you want him to use Twitter to attack your opponents, and yet I bet you complained about it when Twitter supposedly attacked your side.

Musk is hypocritical. Freedom of speech is not unlimited. Sure, both sides attacking each other, pressuring putting out narratives. Both sides have lost a sense of reality.

So you want him to use Twitter to attack your opponents, and yet I bet you complained about it when Twitter supposedly attacked your side.

Musk is hypocritical. Freedom of speech is not unlimited. Sure, both sides attacking each other, pressuring putting out narratives. Both sides have lost a sense of reality.
Progressives have silenced Conservatives.

Now it is Conservatives turn.

Didn't take him long to figure out that he likes banning people... after saying he'd do things differently.
It reminds me of another well known narcissist liar that used to run the country instead of some useless social media pit called Twatter. The outcome is the same.

Wrong about ‘both sides,’ but otherwise yes.

Progressives have silenced Conservatives.
This is a lie.

Progressives haven’t ‘silenced’ anyone.

And progressives don’t ‘control’ social media, that’s another lie.

Conservatives are now and have always been at liberty to engage in hate speech and propagate misinformation and lies.

That some social media platforms have elected to not accommodate rightwing hate speech is not to ‘silence’ conservatives, having nothing to do with progressives and ‘free speech.’

Forum List

Back