Elon Musk suspends accounts of NYT, WaPO, CNN journalists who did not even link to jet location

Didn't take him long to figure out that he likes banning people... after saying he'd do things differently.
IIRC, the suspensions were temporary and if some Tool was making it possible to know where your CHILD is at a given point in time, I think he's entitled to act out of anger and a desire to protect the life of his SON. But that kind of logic doesn't work with crazed hypocrites on the Left.

IIRC, the suspensions were temporary and if some Tool was making it possible to know where your CHILD is at a given point in time, I think he's entitled to act out of anger and a desire to protect the life of his SON. But that kind of logic doesn't work with crazed hypocrites on the Left.

The thing is, if you're going to take something over and you start making claims, you'd better be on the ball from the start.

when Twitter supposedly attacked your side.
The "Twitter Files" he has been releasing are part of the internal communications of the company. Unless you have proof they were faked, I don't think there's any real question any longer about who the officers of Twitter attacked. It is abundantly clear that it was such a proficient and effective tool of censorship that the FBI used it like a satellite office. Those agents who were sending along the orders from the top need to be deposed under oath and charged with suppressing 1A of everyone that was banned.

The thing is, if you're going to take something over and you start making claims, you'd better be on the ball from the start.
Yeah, well, he had already attempted to pay off the 20 year old who was responsible for that real-time tracking app and the kid said nah, he preferred keeping the site up. As for banning him, that happened AFTER some lunatic activist of some sort jumped on the hood of the vehicle carrying his SON. This didn't happen in a vacuum. His family was targeted and the guy who put that app in place should pay the price.

The "Twitter Files" he has been releasing are part of the internal communications of the company. Unless you have proof they were faked, I don't think there's any real question any longer about who the officers of Twitter attacked. It is abundantly clear that it was such a proficient and effective tool of censorship that the FBI used it like a satellite office. Those agents who were sending along the orders from the top need to be deposed under oath and charged with suppressing 1A of everyone that was banned.

And when has the media not been used by one side or the other for political gain?

Great post.... insightful... intelligent... your parents must be proud.
The obvious insight, to all but the most dense amongst us, was your use of the scarecrow fallacy, as you cannot refute the slimy tactics of the left.

1671301910772395.png

The obvious insight, to all but the most dense amongst us, was your use of the scarecrow fallacy, as you cannot refute the slimy tactics of the left.

Yes the "obvious insight" to those who struggle to have a decent argument is some bullshit nonsense that makes them feel superior...

Yes the "obvious insight" to those who struggle to have a decent argument is some bullshit nonsense that makes them feel superior...
You used a logical fallacy to deflect and I'm the one that struggles to have an argument. Lol.

Sure.

You used a logical fallacy to deflect and I'm the one that struggles to have an argument. Lol.

Sure.

There we go, now you've got the argument just where you like it, in some bullshit let's not talk about the topic.

Bye bye.

Forum List

Back