Elon Musk suspends accounts of NYT, WaPO, CNN journalists who did not even link to jet location

The right routinely doxxed, harassed, threatened and instigated violence against people they disagree with.

Musk tweeted lies about Yoel Roth, labeling him a pedophile, resulting in a torrent of death threats and forcing him to flee his home.

Musk’s language endangered Yoel Roth, but that’s fine. Isn’t it. Only some people matter to you lunatics.
Is Roth a pedophile?
Link to Musk doxing him?

So I did some cursory digging.

He didn't accused Roth of pedophilia, he accused him of protecting behavior that endangered children.

Why am I not surprised that the leftist I am debating with flat out lied?

He is not. It’s a disgusting lie.

The danger and harassment that Roth is receiving is a direct result of Musk’s speech.

That isn't doxxing.

It seems anytime a person on the left is criticized it's a threat to their safety.

Yoel Roth is in danger as a direct result of Elon Musk’s dangerous language.

You have already proven yourself to be a liar and a fool who believes anything he reads regardless of its basis in reality.

You are the perfect parrot. Just smart enough to repeat anything your told but dumb enough to not know it's validity

You have already proven yourself to be a liar and a fool who believes anything he reads regardless of its basis in reality.

You are the perfect parrot. Just smart enough to repeat anything your told but dumb enough to not know it's validity
And you’ve proven yourself to be ignorant and reprehensible.

Yoel Roth is forced to flee his home because of threats and harassment from the right.

Is that a coincidence?

More of the SJW mantra: "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

In no place did Musk advocate any violence, he criticized things.

More of the SJW mantra: "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

In no place did Musk advocate any violence, he criticized things.
In no place did @Elonsjet or any of the banned journalists advocate any violence.

Yet here we are.

Forum List

Back