Elon Musk suspends accounts of NYT, WaPO, CNN journalists who did not even link to jet location

Progressives have silenced Conservatives.

Now it is Conservatives turn.
They clearly haven't "silenced Conservatives", I hear Conservatives shouting all kinds of things every day.
And that both sides will claim to love freedom of speech every ten minutes (shouting it loudly) they're also attacking each other.

Do you think this is healthy?

This is a lie.

Progressives haven’t ‘silenced’ anyone.

And progressives don’t ‘control’ social media, that’s another lie.

Conservatives are now and have always been at liberty to engage in hate speech and propagate misinformation and lies.

That some social media platforms have elected to not accommodate rightwing hate speech is not to ‘silence’ conservatives, having nothing to do with progressives and ‘free speech.’

Okay, Saul.

Many Conservatives also insult me for my views on guns, Welfare, and Racism.

Both sides have enormous faults. Progressives seem to be more aggressive and Totalitarian.
Conservatives aren't defending Musk.
Hard to defend.

This is a lie.

Conservatives are now and have always been at liberty to engage in hate speech and propagate misinformation and lies.

That some social media platforms have elected to not accommodate rightwing hate speech is not to ‘silence’ conservatives, having nothing to do with progressives and ‘free speech.’
You lie. This "woke" era needs to end. Frankly there is so much more that needs to be done to end it. Non-Progs who have suffered need reparations also. All unvaxed as an example need to be entitled to a large stipend.

You lie. This "woke" era needs to end. Frankly there is so much more that needs to be done to end it. Non-Progs who have suffered need reparations also. All unvaxed as an example need to be entitled to a large stipend.

We carry a fortune in our veins. Our pure blood will eventually be worth far more than gold.

The rest of your post is very well stated.

The gnashing if leftist teeth not withstanding I think I've figured-out what Musk is doing....He's not a genius for nothing!

OK, it's been found that 2% of users (mostly "journalists") create 58% of "tweets"....So if you get shed of them at every opportunity then things really open-up.

tenor.gif

Well, one good thing that comes from this is that it destroys the lie that the folks on the right want free speech

This is a lie.

I GIVE YOU EXIBIT A

The above quote is what a victim of Disinformation looks like.

Forum List

Back