Elon Musk suspends accounts of NYT, WaPO, CNN journalists who did not even link to jet location

There is a guy who realtime tracks musk's private jet, and these people probably linked to his site, or referenced the site.

Ironically this is the type of ban conservatives have been bitching about for years, group bans based on reference links if the link is determined to be "Wrongthink". But now that it's happening to lefties all of a sudden it's the end of the world.
Lefties only want conservatives banned.

Hunters laptop is Russian disinformation? Really?

Since you asked... When 51 former spies get together and signs the letter, and when all MSM confirms that is, in fact Russian disinformation, and when President says "you don't know what you're talking about", why don't you believe them? :icon_sjung:

By the way, how those 51 spies get together and sign the document so quickly, on such a short notice? Just like when Hillary claimed that 17 intelligence agencies confirmed Russian collusion.

Sure. Just send me all of Twitter’s internal data.

Musk should have thought about his credibility before he became a habitual liar. That’s not my fault.

Aha... so regardless of having no proof you still claim he's lying.

Based on what?

You're pissed that someone is standing up to doxing and stalking.

Fuck you
None of you guys cared when it was transgendered individuals, doctors, poll workers or CDC officials who were being doxxed and stalked.

It only matters when it happens to the richest man in the world.

Normal people can go fuck themselves.

Sure. Just send me all of Twitter’s internal data.

Musk should have thought about his credibility before he became a habitual liar. That’s not my fault.
Do you condone the grooming of our children?
Do you support the body mutilation of healthy teens?
Do you support Doxing those you don't like?

All simple yes or no questions

None of you guys cared when it was transgendered individuals, doctors, poll workers or CDC officials who were being doxxed and stalked.

No, YOU can go fuck yourself.

Anymore lies you want to share?

No, YOU can go fuck yourself.

Anymore lies you want to share?
The right routinely doxxed, harassed, threatened and instigated violence against people they disagree with.

Musk tweeted lies about Yoel Roth, labeling him a pedophile, resulting in a torrent of death threats and forcing him to flee his home.

Musk’s language endangered Yoel Roth, but that’s fine. Isn’t it. Only some people matter to you lunatics.

You still need to provide some evidence that ever happened.

Forum List

Back