Elon Musk suspends accounts of NYT, WaPO, CNN journalists who did not even link to jet location

The question is... why are you not complaining? Hypocrite.

Asshole, why would I be complaining about a bunch of idiots who got their accounts shut down for trying to give away Musk's airplane location in an assassination attempt on his family? And who would I complain to and what difference would it make? I have no association to Twitter. I'm sure whatever happened, Musk will work it out. You're almost as bad as these people are just hoping that everyone will turn on Musk now to see another effort to fix something in this country you people fucked up fail. Shame.

The entire thing was a ploy by the "journalists" to be able to cry. They did this in order to get tossed intentionally, for the purpose of bitching that they were tossed. This was a false flag from the left.

Pathetic, sneaky, deceitfult bullshit- as usual. They hate this guy because he stopped the overt favoritism. Actual journalists who were not activists with a press pass would hail that as a victory. Instead they are trying to undermine him so they can go back to pushing their propaganda. These people are dogshit.

olberman.jpg

SO funny watching the usual suspects lose their minds when given a taste of their own medicine. Only these idiots actually violated the rules potentially allowing harm to come to Musk’s family. So they’re mad that they have to follow the rules now. Too bad.

The entire thing was a ploy by the "journalists" to be able to cry. They did this in order to get tossed intentionally, for the purpose of bitching that they were tossed. This was a false flag from the left.

Pathetic, sneaky, deceitfult bullshit- as usual. They hate this guy because he stopped the overt favoritism. Actual journalists who were not activists with a press pass would hail that as a victory. Instead they are trying to undermine him so they can go back to pushing their propaganda. These people are dogshit.

View attachment 739206
It always amazes me how the right can do no wrong, and the left always does wrong.

SO funny watching the usual suspects lose their minds when given a taste of their own medicine. Only these idiots actually violated the rules potentially allowing harm to come to Musk’s family. So they’re mad that they have to follow the rules now. Too bad.
Can you show me proof that the journalists linked to Musk's location?

In the meantime Tesla stock is at a 52 week low and the third largest stockholder wants to replace Musk now.

Forum List

Back