Elon Musk Wants To Take Over Twitter.

If Mr. Musk brings constitutional freedom of speech to Twitter, within reason, I'm for it. I am hoping his influence will encourage Twitter to turn away from being a repository for leftist destruction of the Founder's America.

Show me the pictures of rioters waving Biden flags or shut the fuck up.
Every rioter, every single one of them, was a Biden voter, and both Biden and his Jamaican ho, openly boasted of helping to bail them out of jail, including the rioter in Minneapolis who murdered a man whilst rioting!

Shove your flag BS right up your rectum! :fu:

You're confused.
1649984496377.gif

But they told us that Trump was politicizing the DoJ and was a fascist. Yeah, and leftoids believed that.

Elon Musk hit a nerve in Washington DC as the Biden-Harris regime scrambles to intimidate him following his announced plans to acquire Twitter and make it a private company. Reports are coming in that they’ve suddenly launched several investigations into his dealings, none of which seem to have anything to do with Twitter.
It is unclear what the Department of Justice wants with him, but one thing is very clear. The Biden-Harris regime desperately wants to take him down before he does something that hurts them such as buying Twitter and opening the door to free speech on what he has described as the “digital public square.”

Forum List

Back