New York City and London

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
In the three volumes of Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus predicted a biological attack and a nuclear attack on New York City and London. Specifically, a neutron bomb goes off in New York City. But Nostradamus also says the future is not set in stone and the future can change. I am not sure if these attacks are going to happen but I think everyone should move out of New York City and London if you can.

In the three volumes of Conversations With Nostradamus by Dolores Cannon, Nostradamus predicted a biological attack and a nuclear attack on New York City and London. Specifically, a neutron bomb goes off in New York City. But Nostradamus also says the future is not set in stone and the future can change. I am not sure if these attacks are going to happen but I think everyone should move out of New York City and London if you can.

No no no... all New Yawkuhs need to stay the hell in New Yawk.

Really? Did he say New York would become Detroit or something?

And what if the nuclear bomb was really the result of democrat rule, just like Detroit?

1649845322951.png

Forum List

Back