Elon Musk's Twitter Is A Clusterf@$#!

So funny. All these snowflake creeps are getting fired or leaving hoping to go over to Meta for a job thinking they will be safe there and now Meta is laying off or firing 5,000 people so won't be hiring NO ONE.

And all the leftists are running around like cockroaches now not sure what rock they can crawl back under!!! :laugh2:

GO TRUMP GO!

They should learn how to drive a semi, or mine coal...

Twitter is awesome now.
It is reality. It isn't that filtered, censored twisted false reality we were being fed.
Now we see all the post.
Gone is shadow banning and censoring.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.
AND - it is used more now than before Musk

Musk fires thousands of useless parasites and company still runs exactly the same with 90% less labor cost.

Imagine what will happen when Americans discovers that government could be run the same way.

Smart people are saying that you should get off Twitter now while you can...

This dumb MFer, is such a stupid idiot, he's driving this thing into an early grave.

If you've ever been on twitter, they have your "private" information. Getting off now wont change that. Why would you not be able to get off twitter at some later date? Where's the "while you can" come from?

Musk fires thousands of useless parasites and company still runs exactly the same with 90% less labor cost.

Imagine what will happen when Americans discovers that government could be run the same way.
Where do you work? I’m guessing you just get social security.

Yeah... not everyone.
My main reason for Twitter use was investing. It is a fantastic tool for getting instant news and live stock information as it is happening... not after it already happened.
Secondly... a little brain candy. I follow Babylon Bee for instance... hilarious stuff.
On the basis of, that news is real. Otherwise, you base your decisions on disinformation. If you believe it's not disinformation because it's Twitter, it's comparable to you licking your finger and sticking it in the air. So that's how you base you base your investments on.

I think I will go sign up,,
I just tried and my account was locked 3x within 5 posts and the last one they want me to give them my phone number which is essentially a permanent lockout. Then they'll delete the account in a couple months but you can't re-sign up with the same email.

Forum List

Back