Elon Musk's Twitter Is A Clusterf@$#!

upload_2022-11-8_18-39-29.png

Facebook is falling apart at the seams. Does my heart proud
Never been on Twitter, Instagram etc.. but been on Facebook. Then I read up on the psychology of Facebook and immediately deleted my account. That was some 4 to 5 years ago, if not more. I don't miss it, so I can't remember exactly when, lol.

As for Musk buying Twitter, I consider him to be a rich fool because a fool and their money are soon parted.

The incentive is to build up a company and sell it so you can retire early on a very comfortable amount. Hats off to those that created Twitter, they got Musk hook line and sinker.

Smart people are saying that you should get off Twitter now while you can...

This dumb MFer, is such a stupid idiot, he's driving this thing into an early grave.

Twitter is awesome now.
It is reality. It isn't that filtered, censored twisted false reality we were being fed.
Now we see all the post.
Gone is shadow banning and censoring.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.
AND - it is used more now than before Musk

Yea, run off all your advertisers, you know, the ones responsible for you making money.

Great plan, huh?
these companies have been bleeding…facebook is laying off people left and right…Musk came in at the right time to save Tweeter

It seems like you don’t know much about Twitter or what makes it so powerful.
I do, it's a platform full of idiots for idiots. It's for those that don't have the social skills to be part of a local community, but they're starved of connection so they use the likes of Twitter. Twitter is an exercise in unconditional narcissism, that's probably why you care about it. Twitter users use Twitter because they need to feel recognized, or they cease to exist due to their insecurities.

What do you think Twitter is for that the Psychology world has failed to mention?

I do, it's a platform full of idiots for idiots. It's for those that don't have the social skills to be part of a local community, but they're starved of connection so they use the likes of Twitter. Twitter is an exercise in unconditional narcissism, that's probably why you care about it. Twitter users use Twitter because they need to feel recognized, or they cease to exist due to their insecurities.

What do you think Twitter is for that the Psychology world has failed to mention?
Twitter is a place for the political, social and intellectual elites to have conversations and for us to witness it. Twitter drives the direction of the national conversation. People who don’t use Twitter don’t even realize how it’s influencing the very topics that society priorities.

Yes. It’s full of narcissist and people who want recognition.

It also gives them exactly what they’re looking for.

Twitter is a place for the political, social and intellectual elites to have conversations and for us to witness it. Twitter drives the direction of the national conversation. People who don’t use Twitter don’t even realize how it’s influencing the very topics that society priorities.

Yes. It’s full of narcissist and people who want recognition.

It also gives them exactly what they’re looking for.
Never done Twitter, and never will. Self employed in construction, I have a business, and it's my company policy to not be any social media whatsoever. My business has never been on any platform and never will and I have done well for over 20 years.

I like the oxymoron, intellectual elites on Twitter, that did tickle me.

This dumb MFer, is such a stupid idiot, he's driving this thing into an early grave.

Hey dummy, are you even aware that nothing has changed at Twitter yet? :laugh:

How is Musk going to keep anyone on Twitter? Did anyone ask that question?

Yeah... not everyone.
My main reason for Twitter use was investing. It is a fantastic tool for getting instant news and live stock information as it is happening... not after it already happened.
Secondly... a little brain candy. I follow Babylon Bee for instance... hilarious stuff.

Yeah... not everyone.
My main reason for Twitter use was investing. It is a fantastic tool for getting instant news and live stock information as it is happening... not after it already happened.
Secondly... a little brain candy. I follow Babylon Bee for instance... hilarious stuff.
Babylon Bee..this week's satire; next week's reality.

Forum List

Back