Elon Musk's Twitter Is A Clusterf@$#!

Smart people are saying that you should get off Twitter now while you can...

This dumb MFer, is such a stupid idiot, he's driving this thing into an early grave.

Although reports of the demise of Twitter are premature, Musk is certainly off to a bad start and is learning the hard way that ‘running’ a social media site is akin to herding cats.

And Twitter is not going anywhere, not with the likes of ‘truth’ social still around.

Twitter will likely decline into mediocrity and become another medium of rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.

I just tried and my account was locked 3x within 5 posts and the last one they want me to give them my phone number which is essentially a permanent lockout. Then they'll delete the account in a couple months but you can't re-sign up with the same email.
what did you post??

what did you post??
Umm..Billy Baldwin called Elon Musk "Dumb as shit" or something like that, and I said "Yeah, but I bet he knows proper gun safety". Then a lefty chimed in "That's his brother, dumbfuck" and I said "Yeah, but siblings are usually all taught gun safety together."

Locked out.

Umm..Billy Baldwin called Elon Musk "Dumb as shit" or something like that, and I said "Yeah, but I bet he knows proper gun safety". Then a lefty chimed in "That's his brother, dumbfuck" and I said "Yeah, but siblings are usually all taught gun safety together."

Locked out.
I guess that proves its not going to be a free for all like the left are saying,,

On the basis of, that news is real. Otherwise, you base your decisions on disinformation. If you believe it's not disinformation because it's Twitter, it's comparable to you licking your finger and sticking it in the air. So that's how you base you base your investments on.
??
You realize Twitter is not a person right?
Twitter is just the platform where other people/organizations talk.
And you only see what you follow.
So for stocks, I follow legitimate businesses only as well as successful investors and investment groups.
Since I began using Twitter to invest, my margins are at least 15%-20% better - at least. At least.

This dumb MFer, is such a stupid idiot, he's driving this thing into an early grave.

So, you're addicted to Twitter. It's obvious.
I've never been on it, never will.
Unlike you, people with healthy self-esteem, really don't care.

Reading the news. Elon has mistreated the employees and senior executives.

When did you see pedophile material on Twitter?

Oh, you're just repeating what other snowflakes are saying about Twitter.

When? You want exact date and time, or in general?

Actually Twitter is alive and well. getting rid of the dead weight will make it more profitable.

Take down Twitter and people will use Tik Tok. Take down Facebook and people will use Vero.

The players will change, the game will continue.

View attachment 724024

Buy a site and turn into a right wing garbage dump. A new site will be started for normal people to flee the right wing garbage dump.

And the advertising revenue will flee with them.

The clusterfuck was before Musk bought it and it was a censoring mechanism for the filthy Democrat Party and oppressive Federal government. That was the real clusterfuck.

1669037179159.png

Forum List

Back