Elton John: I’m Not Going to US Again Because They Have Anti-Grooming Laws

Laws are already working then!

Here's a link without a paywall that actually allows you to read it!

I like his music but Elton can go fuck himself if he doesn't realize that being gay isn't the problem, or that being against grooming little kids is somehow "homophobia" or going "backwards."

Maybe he ought to just tell his own gay community that putting on a show on stage for entertainment purposes is one thing, but gays need to keep it in their pants and lay of with corrupting minors with deviant sexuality best left for adults to decide, ONCE they ARE adults.

Apparently, the Fags are all worried that left to adulthood, most people would REJECT homosexuality as a lifestyle.

RIP, Elton John. Thanks for the lovely music you made. This farewell to Princess Diana is such a lovely a tribute, Candle in the Wind:

Elton never remotely said what has been reported .
Regardless of what you think of his music , Elton is highly intelligent and very savvy .Also a parent .

So, for the Gullible , stop it .

Except he ain’t dead yet.
/---/ I'm sick of these clickbait posts claiming some famous person is dead or has just shared tragic news.

Abraham Lincoln has yet to announce his candidacy for the 2024 presidential election. Click here to read more.

Elton never remotely said what has been reported .
Regardless of what you think of his music , Elton is highly intelligent and very savvy .Also a parent .

So, for the Gullible , stop it .
I thought he was homo. How can he be a parent if he’s a homo?

Forum List

Back