em stratagist declares Trump the most dangerous candidate for Hillypoo

I would think Trump has a good chance if his core support sticks with him. Have to figure the liberal-lite candidate should be able to beat the liberal.

I think that the nation is ready for an anti-Clinton candidate. Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is the establishment. She is old and so yesterday. I really think that the democrats are going to be surprised this fall. They may end up on the outside looking in, in all three branches, which means they will lose the SCOTUS.

Mitt Romney, bless is soul, explained the problem four years ago.

Hillary and the Democrats represent the Free Ride, and the number of Free Riders is growing faster than the number of people pushing the wagon. Can you imagine a "tipping point" where the teat-suckers outnumber the taxpayers? I can.

Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate in recent memory. She has an incredible combination of personal odiousness, a lack of accomplishment despite a mountain of opportunities, she follows a failed and unpopular President in her own party, and has no appeal whatsoever to the vast army of people who are not looking for a handout from the government.

And yet, because of our huge Government-teat-sucker class in America, she is guaranteed at least 45% of the popular vote, even before the first vote is cast. So the Trumpster (or whoever runs on the R ticket) will have to get 90% of Everyone Else in order to win.

To say it will be an uphill battle is an understatement.

Hillary and the Democrats represent the Free Ride, and the number of Free Riders is growing faster than the number of people pushing the wagon. Can you imagine a "tipping point" where the teat-suckers outnumber the taxpayers? I can.

Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate in recent memory. She has an incredible combination of personal odiousness, a lack of accomplishment despite a mountain of opportunities, she follows a failed and unpopular President in her own party, and has no appeal whatsoever to the vast army of people who are not looking for a handout from the government.

And yet, because of our huge Government-teat-sucker class in America, she is guaranteed at least 45% of the popular vote, even before the first vote is cast. So the Trumpster (or whoever runs on the R ticket) will have to get 90% of Everyone Else in order to win.

How many do you think are on the other side? The side that won't vote for a democrat no matter what? I am thinking it is up in the 40 percent or so.

The difference, in my opinion, comes down to swaying the independents.

Trump;s tax plan is to bring the 45% up to 50% not paying income taxes....have you read it?

Trump;s tax plan is to bring the 45% up to 50% not paying income taxes....have you read it?

*YAWN* Trump's a tax pansy, let me know when somebody comes along with a plan to get that number to 100%, that's who I want to vote for. ;)

*YAWN* Trump's a tax pansy, let me know when somebody comes along with a plan to get that number to 100%, that's who I want to vote for. ;)
:rofl: :lol:
gcyAngg.jpg

Forum List

Back