Email Shows Military Prepared Benghazi Rescue

You notice their new fall-back position

It was published Jan.15, 2014. It is nothing new.

https://www.congress.gov/113/crpt/srpt134/CRPT-113srpt134.pdf

(Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch today released a new Benghaziemailfrom then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to State Department leadership immediately offering “forces that could move to Benghazi” during the terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012.

OH my heavens...whatever will we do????

GFY, you're a mindless troll, didn't know we had 10,000 troops in Afghan, whined about "conservatives" small government and too stupid to realize (or check) and see DHS has over 240,000 employees, it's bloated. You come unprepared...then get shellacked and resort to idiotic trolling. Sit down, you're a nothing , sock. Americans died to Clinton's ineptness or agenda and you post "oh my heavens, whatever will we do?" Pathetic

Too long,didn't read, don't care.
take eight hours to read it cc. that might give you a better understanding/grasp of the situation.

There is nothing you or sockgirl can teach me about politics.

I do all the time, you're clueless. Plus too indoctrinated to learn anything new. Get past I think anything else. You're nothing but an overbearing, clueless herself again.

StupidAmericanAss is talking about herself again.

Last edited:

(Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch today released a new Benghaziemailfrom then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to State Department leadership immediately offering “forces that could move to Benghazi” during the terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012.

So what? It offers some specifics on something we already knew happened. The Military was preparing for any eventuality.

OP- Same old bs...Would have arrived too late, we already had forces that reacted and ended the attacks.

"“we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”
“The Obama administration and Clinton officials hid this compelling Benghazi email for years,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The email makes readily apparent that the military was prepared to launch immediate assistance that could have made a difference,..."

OP- Same old bs...Would have arrived too late, we already had forces that reacted and ended the attacks.

"“we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”
“The Obama administration and Clinton officials hid this compelling Benghazi email for years,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The email makes readily apparent that the military was prepared to launch immediate assistance that could have made a difference,..."

They lied.

So what? It offers some specifics on something we already knew happened. The Military was preparing for any eventuality.

So you were 'lying', when you said 'nothing new'?

Listen.....

All that happened here is that Obama has Susan Rice call it a demonstration so it wouldn't be a liability for the foreign policy element of his election campaign.

That's it!

That's not a crime, and it did not cause any of the incident to happen.

That's the truth...and all this crap about getting to bottom of something else is simple Republican electioneering to try and keep what they think is a liability for Hillary on the front burner.
Let me take a wild stab at it. You're a Hillary supporter who thinks Bush lied and people died, right?
I'm not voting for Hillary

I didn't vote for Obama

Bush did what almost any President would have done in Iraq and Afghanistan.

See....I recognize BS electioneering tactics on both sides.
"That's the truth...and all this crap about getting to bottom of something else is simple Republican electioneering to try and keep what they think is a liability for Hillary on the front burner."

You have an amazing grasp of the obvious, but I fail to see your point.
My point is that YOU, and Republicans are wasting the country's time with the whole Benghazi thing
Your point is, whether intentional or not, that you are a mindless hack.

The point is implicit.
You just used way too many words to say absolutely nothing.

Truth hurts, deal.

I don't expect righties on this site to understand...but nobody besides Fox News viewers and Republican congressmen think Benghazi is a liability for Hillary

that's why it's so important to get the truth out there. nobody knew how long the attack would last. the two guys that tried were killed trying. no one else even tried. ask the military folk what they think about it.

then the obama campaign orchestrated a conspiracy to obfuscate the truth to win the election.

many people see it that way, we'll find out for sure how many on the next election day.
Listen.....

All that happened here is that Obama has Susan Rice call it a demonstration so it wouldn't be a liability for the foreign policy element of his election campaign.

That's it!

That's the truth...and all this crap about getting to bottom of something else is simple Republican electioneering to try and keep what they think is a liability for Hillary on the front burner.

(Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch today released a new Benghaziemailfrom then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to State Department leadership immediately offering “forces that could move to Benghazi” during the terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. In an email sent to top Department of State officials, at 7:19 p.m. ET, only hours after the attack had begun, Bash says, “we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”
Judicial Watch.....

Go play on the freeway

I don't expect righties on this site to understand...but nobody besides Fox News viewers and Republican congressmen think Benghazi is a liability for Hillary

that's why it's so important to get the truth out there. nobody knew how long the attack would last. the two guys that tried were killed trying. no one else even tried. ask the military folk what they think about it.

then the obama campaign orchestrated a conspiracy to obfuscate the truth to win the election.

many people see it that way, we'll find out for sure how many on the next election day.
Listen.....

That's it!

(Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch today released a new Benghaziemailfrom then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to State Department leadership immediately offering “forces that could move to Benghazi” during the terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. In an email sent to top Department of State officials, at 7:19 p.m. ET, only hours after the attack had begun, Bash says, “we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”
Judicial Watch.....

Go play on the freeway

The import of your absurd post is that Judicial Watch did not obtain the email at issue via FOIA.

If there was any doubt before that you are a fool....this post should do it.

There you go lying again about what I said. Unhinged asked how I knew the two men were dead or killed by the smoke during the first hour or so of the attack on Consulate building. The Senate report is nearly two years old.

Listen.....

That's it!

Judicial Watch.....

Go play on the freeway

The import of your absurd post is that Judicial Watch did not obtain the email at issue via FOIA.

If there was any doubt before that you are a fool....this post should do it.
NOBODY.......CARES........ABOUT.........BENGHAZI.....BUT......FOX NEW WATCHERS......

Stating it was a demonstration and stating it was an act of terror...IS WHAT HAPPENED.

That's all that happened.

They lied.
The only liars are your infotainment brainwashers, dupe.

There you go lying again about what I said. Unhinged asked how I knew the two men were dead or killed by the smoke during the first hour or so of the attack on Consulate building. The Senate report is nearly two years old.

You said, and I quote: "It is nothing new."

The OP produced a report from December 8th....hence 'new.'

Caught you lying again, huh?

Forum List

Back