Email Shows Military Prepared Benghazi Rescue

]Listen.....

All that happened here is that Obama has Susan Rice call it a demonstration so it wouldn't be a liability for the foreign policy element of his election campaign.

That's it!

That's not a crime, and it did not cause any of the incident to happen.

That's the truth...and all this crap about getting to bottom of something else is simple Republican electioneering to try and keep what they think is a liability for Hillary on the front burner.

It looks like Obama stopped military support during the heat of battle.

That's treason bud.

Republicans are back to Benghazi as the reason they think they cah beat Hillary?

They must be getting desperate

]Listen.....

All that happened here is that Obama has Susan Rice call it a demonstration so it wouldn't be a liability for the foreign policy element of his election campaign.

That's it!

That's the truth...and all this crap about getting to bottom of something else is simple Republican electioneering to try and keep what they think is a liability for Hillary on the front burner.

It looks like Obama stopped military support during the heat of battle.

That's treason bud.
Nobody has proven anything of the kind.

That's absolutely unproven hogwash

Listen.....

That's it!

Let me take a wild stab at it. You're a Hillary supporter who thinks Bush lied and people died, right?

Listen.....

That's it!

Let me take a wild stab at it. You're a Hillary supporter who thinks Bush lied and people died, right?
I'm not voting for Hillary

I didn't vote for Obama

Bush did what almost any President would have done in Iraq and Afghanistan.

See....I recognize BS electioneering tactics on both sides.

Listen.....

That's it!

I didn't vote for Obama

"That's the truth...and all this crap about getting to bottom of something else is simple Republican electioneering to try and keep what they think is a liability for Hillary on the front burner."

You have an amazing grasp of the obvious, but I fail to see your point.

I don't expect righties on this site to understand...but nobody besides Fox News viewers and Republican congressmen think Benghazi is a liability for Hillary

that's why it's so important to get the truth out there. nobody knew how long the attack would last. the two guys that tried were killed trying. no one else even tried. ask the military folk what they think about it.

then the obama campaign orchestrated a conspiracy to obfuscate the truth to win the election.

many people see it that way, we'll find out for sure how many on the next election day.
Listen.....

That's it!

You can tell when the new shipment of Obama kneepads arrives, the Fluffers get right on it

I don't expect righties on this site to understand...but nobody besides Fox News viewers and Republican congressmen think Benghazi is a liability for Hillary

that's why it's so important to get the truth out there. nobody knew how long the attack would last. the two guys that tried were killed trying. no one else even tried. ask the military folk what they think about it.

then the obama campaign orchestrated a conspiracy to obfuscate the truth to win the election.

many people see it that way, we'll find out for sure how many on the next election day.
Listen.....

That's it!

You can tell when the new shipment of Obama kneepads arrives, the Fluffers get right on it
You're probably one of those people dense enough to believe electing a Republican or Democrat to the white house will significantly change your life.

Sad

Listen.....

That's it!

I didn't vote for Obama

"That's the truth...and all this crap about getting to bottom of something else is simple Republican electioneering to try and keep what they think is a liability for Hillary on the front burner."

My point is that YOU, and Republicans are wasting the country's time with the whole Benghazi thing

“The Obama administration and Clinton officials hid this compelling Benghazi email for years,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The email makes readily apparent that the military was prepared to launch immediate assistance that could have made a difference, at least at the CIA Annex. The fact that the Obama Administration withheld this email for so long only worsens the scandal of Benghazi.”
Ibid.

Again, Congress has the sworn duty to impeach Obama on the charge of Treason.

Well....if we had an actual 'loyal opposition,' perhaps....but as long as Lois Lerner walks....you know.

Listen.....

That's it!

You're probably one of those people dense enough to believe electing a Republican or Democrat to the white house will significantly change your life.

Sad
I don't think many people are concerned with how it will effect their own lives. Reagan was well into his late sixties living in perfect safety before he helped topple the Soviet Union.

Go figure. There is a lesson to be learned, especially for mindless posts like yours.

Listen.....

That's it!

(Washington, DC)– Judicial Watch today released a new Benghaziemailfrom then-Department of Defense Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash to State Department leadership immediately offering “forces that could move to Benghazi” during the terrorist attack on the U.S. Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya on September 11, 2012. In an email sent to top Department of State officials, at 7:19 p.m. ET, only hours after the attack had begun, Bash says, “we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

Listen.....

That's it!

I didn't vote for Obama

My point is that YOU, and Republicans are wasting the country's time with the whole Benghazi thing
Your point is, whether intentional or not, that you are a mindless hack.

The point is implicit.

So.....political decisions [read Hillary and Obama] killed those Americans at Benghazi.

The ambassador and Smith were already dead.

And by dead you mean still alive and calling for help, right?

Nope, dead from smoke inhalation. Before the CIA rescue team found them.

“The Obama administration and Clinton officials hid this compelling Benghazi email for years,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The email makes readily apparent that the military was prepared to launch immediate assistance that could have made a difference, at least at the CIA Annex. The fact that the Obama Administration withheld this email for so long only worsens the scandal of Benghazi.”

Forum List

Back