Emails from Tulsi ...

Imo she's less nuts that Harris or Bernie, but on the actual issues I agree more with Yang, LOL.

Trumps a shoe in unless the dems get sane and Biden can remember what state he's in and not drool
Biden’s an idiot with a long track of screwing average Americans. No chance he beats Donnie.

Silly Joe. Stop believing ANYTHING from the MSM. Any candidate criticized by the MSM, is a candidate worthy of serious consideration.

And Joey, you know I’m not a trumpster.

No, you are a Dumpster...

So let's review. Tulsi is a homophobe, she played Kissy Face with the butcher of Allepo, and she has some questionable ties to the Hare Krishna Cult.

Biden’s an idiot with a long track of screwing average Americans. No chance he beats Donnie.

beats him easily because most Americans are sick of the daily insanity.
Duped again. Donnie is no doubt a blowhard, but the MSM is duping you. Stop consuming their propaganda. Your IQ will increase.

Biden is likely worse than Donnie on nearly all issues. His long track record of warmongering, corporatism, and elitism should make any REAL progressive pause.

We all know you aren’t a progressive but a neoliberal, which is a neocon by another name.

Silly Joe. Stop believing ANYTHING from the MSM. Any candidate criticized by the MSM, is a candidate worthy of serious consideration.

And Joey, you know I’m not a trumpster.

No, you are a Dumpster...

So let's review. Tulsi is a homophobe, she played Kissy Face with the butcher of Allepo, and she has some questionable ties to the Hare Krishna Cult.
You are incapable of learning. Typical of neoliberals.

Duped again. Donnie is no doubt a blowhard, but the MSM is duping you. Stop consuming their propaganda. Your IQ will increase.

Biden is likely worse than Donnie on nearly all issues. His long track record of warmongering, corporatism, and elitism should make any REAL progressive pause.

We all know you aren’t a progressive but a neoliberal, which is a neocon by another name.

Naw, man, i'm a pragmatist. I know that sometimes we have to fight wars. I realize that as much as I dislike corporations, they are needed to move the economy.

I'm not a Libertarian Child living in someone's basement railing against the world.

Naw, man, i'm a pragmatist. I know that sometimes we have to fight wars. I realize that as much as I dislike corporations, they are needed to move the economy.

I'm not a Libertarian Child living in someone's basement railing against the world.
Stated like the true neolib you are.

Imo she's less nuts that Harris or Bernie, but on the actual issues I agree more with Yang, LOL.

Trumps a shoe in unless the dems get sane and Biden can remember what state he's in and not drool

He would have in 2016, I'm not so sure he would in 2020. If this is the direction the (D)'s continue to want to go, they deserve to lose.

We did not have to fight Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen..........No one can explain why we are still in Afghanistan after almost 20 years.

We did not have to fight Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen..........No one can explain why we are still in Afghanistan after almost 20 years.
Neolibs like neocons love war. If the state says we need to go to war, they are onboard.

Neolibs like neocons love war. If the state says we need to go to war, they are onboard.

Makes no sense to me.

Because the Zionists and Oil Companies run our politics. That's why we fight these wars. That won't stop no matter who gets elected.

So let's concentrate on what we can fix.

No. I'm going to support the guy on the street no matter what.

Because the Zionists and Oil Companies run our politics. That's why we fight these wars. That won't stop no matter who gets elected.

Not so Joey. There are some very simple ways to determine if a candidate is good or bad. Those candidates promoted by the MSM, must all be disqualified. The MSM is owned and controlled by six billionaires, who also control the candidates they promote. Conversely, those candidates the MSM attacks and criticizes are likely the best choices.

To summarize, those candidates who take money from the billionaires must be avoided. Those who don’t take their money, are the ones to consider.

Not so Joey. There are some very simple ways to determine if a candidate is good or bad. Those candidates promoted by the MSM, must all be disqualified. The MSM is owned and controlled by six billionaires, who also control the candidates they promote. Conversely, those candidates the MSM attacks and criticizes are likely the best choices.

To summarize, those candidates who take money from the billionaires must be avoided. Those who don’t take their money, are the ones to consider.
Check it out Joe....

The Most Reliable Simple Way to Identify the Best Democratic Presidential Candidates
Here is the ranking of those, and the candidate’s respective number of billionaire donors:

1: Pete Buttigieg, 23.

2: Cory Booker, 18.

3: Kamala Harris, 17.

4. Michael Bennett, 15.

5. Joe Biden, 13.

6. John Hickenlooper, 11.

7. Beto O’Rourke, 9.

8. Amy Klobuchar, 8.

9. Jay Inslee, 5.

10. Kirsten Gillibrand, 4.

11. John Delaney, 3.

12. Elizabeth Warren & Steve Bullock, tied with 2 each.

13. Tulsi Gabbard, Andrew Yang, Marianne Williamson, tied with 1 each.

14. Bernie Sanders, 0.

My own top two preferences are Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard.

The Most Reliable Simple Way to Identify the Best Democratic Presidential Candidates | Washington's Blog

Not so Joey. There are some very simple ways to determine if a candidate is good or bad. Those candidates promoted by the MSM, must all be disqualified. The MSM is owned and controlled by six billionaires, who also control the candidates they promote.

Yawn, guy... once you get into this kind of talk, it's not far beyond Black Helicopters, Chemtrails and Lizard People. We had enough of that kind of crazy on this board when our Boy Dale Smith was here.

Check it out Joe....

The Most Reliable Simple Way to Identify the Best Democratic Presidential Candidates
Here is the ranking of those, and the candidate’s respective number of billionaire donors:

Okay... Those guys are Billionaires because they are REALLY SMART.

They know what the fuck they are doing.

If not a one of them thinks Commie Bernie or Damascus Gabby is worth their time or money, that's probably a pretty good reason not to support them.

Not so Joey. There are some very simple ways to determine if a candidate is good or bad. Those candidates promoted by the MSM, must all be disqualified. The MSM is owned and controlled by six billionaires, who also control the candidates they promote.

Yawn, guy... once you get into this kind of talk, it's not far beyond Black Helicopters, Chemtrails and Lizard People. We had enough of that kind of crazy on this board when our Boy Dale Smith was here.

Check it out Joe....

Okay... Those guys are Billionaires because they are REALLY SMART.

They know what the fuck they are doing.

If not a one of them thinks Commie Bernie or Damascus Gabby is worth their time or money, that's probably a pretty good reason not to support them.

This is why Hillary lost in part. If it's really the road you want to travel...........

This is why Hillary lost in part. If it's really the road you want to travel...........

No, Hillary lost because she was a corrupt, unlikable bitch.

The Pussy Grabbing moment SHOULD have been the end of Trump. But it wasn't because Trump could trot out the women Bill raped and say, "They're just as bad!"

If the Democrats had run Commie Bernie's crazy ass, they'd have lost even bigger. Heck, I might have voted for Trump over Commie Bernie at that time.

No, Hillary lost because she was a corrupt, unlikable bitch.

The millions she got from Wall Street most certainly played a role also.

The Pussy Grabbing moment SHOULD have been the end of Trump. But it wasn't because Trump could trot out the women Bill raped and say, "They're just as bad!"

If the Democrats had run Commie Bernie's crazy ass, they'd have lost even bigger. Heck, I might have voted for Trump over Commie Bernie at that time.

Sanders beat Hillary in Michigan and Wisconsin. Sanders would have won those states. That only leaves Pennsylvania that Hillary took for granted. Sanders would not have. You are the reason Trump is president. You still defend a "corrupt, unlikable bitch" over a guy supported by the people.

The millions she got from Wall Street most certainly played a role also.

Not really. Again, Hillary's own personal unlikeability and phoniness is what did her in. No one liked her in 2008, either.

Sanders beat Hillary in Michigan and Wisconsin. Sanders would have won those states. That only leaves Pennsylvania that Hillary took for granted. Sanders would not have. You are the reason Trump is president. You still defend a "corrupt, unlikable bitch" over a guy supported by the people.

Yeah, Commie Bernie's a great candidate if you want to sit on your ass and collect a welfare check... but eventually, you run out of other people's money. Kind of like they did in Venezuela.

Or as a Former Soviet once remarked, "The government pretended to pay us, and we pretended to work".

Bernie won the small swath of people who bothered to vote in Democratic primaries...

Let me help you out.

Michigan, Hillary lost by a mere 11K votes out of some 4.7 million cast.

But only 1.2 million voted in the Democratic primary. That means that a lot of people who stayed home in the primary did vote in the General, and they weren't that enthused for Commie Bernie.

Now- On to Wiscconsin. In the general, Trump won by 27,000 votes ou of 2.9 million cast.

In the primary, 1.1 million people voted, of which Commie Bernie only got 570K.

Means a whole lot of people didn't want Commie Bernie in Wisconsin.

The surest way to get us four more years of Trump would be to nominate Commie Bernie.

Americans don't like standing in line for bread.

Forum List

Back