Emails from Tulsi ...

You KNOW nothing. You do know what the establishment DNC tells you. This makes you a dumbass R unknowingly.

In your distorted ignorant world meeting a dictator to find peace is just a bridge too far, unless the DNC says otherwise.

Here's the thing... how did meeting with a dictator "find peace". Last I heard, the civil war is going on, and now that Assad has mopped up the Free Syrian Army and ISIS, he's going after the Kurds now.

Syrian Civil War Map - Live Map of the Syrian Civil War

That worked out well...

You KNOW nothing. You do know what the establishment DNC tells you. This makes you a dumbass R unknowingly.

In your distorted ignorant world meeting a dictator to find peace is just a bridge too far, unless the DNC says otherwise.

Here's the thing... how did meeting with a dictator "find peace". Last I heard, the civil war is going on, and now that Assad has mopped up the Free Syrian Army and ISIS, he's going after the Kurds now.

That worked out well...

We don't listen is why we are still involved there. Her position was that we had no business making up lies to intervene.

That worked out well...
You think refusing to talk to dictators is okay. It’s not. Not if you want peace.

You know nothing about the war in Syria. You know nothing of the involvement by O and HER that lead to the deaths of thousands, destruction of much of the nation, and a massive wave of immigration into Europe.

Prior to this ginned up war in Syria, Syrians lived in peace and stability. One would think the US government’s numerous failed efforts in replacing dictators in the ME, would get your attention.

If you are going to believe the D establishment, you might as well join the R party.

That worked out well...

We don't listen is why we are still involved there. Her position was that we had no business making up lies to intervene.
That’s just too intelligent for Joey to comprehend. Plus the DNCMSM never told him this.

That worked out well...
Don’t be stupid Joe. Stop watching CNN and MSLSD.

WATCH THIS AND LEARN.

That worked out well...
At least there are a lot of real progressives out there Joe. Unlike the fake ones like you...

https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/tulsi-gabbard-tops-google-searches-after-democratic-debate/

That worked out well...
At least there are a lot of real progressives out there Joe. Unlike the fake ones like you...

https://nypost.com/2019/08/01/tulsi-gabbard-tops-google-searches-after-democratic-debate/

There are unfortunately still Democrats out there that are mad that she had the principles to stand up to Obama. Never mind that what Obama did was a direct contradiction of what he said he would do as president.

Never mind that Democrats along with Congress voted No on invading Syria but Obama did it anyway.

That worked out well...

There are unfortunately still Democrats out there that are mad that she had the principles to stand up to Obama. Never mind that what Obama did was a direct contradiction of what he said he would do as president.

Never mind that Democrats along with Congress voted No on invading Syria but Obama did it anyway.
Agreed. The Great O is above criticism by some so called democrats. Even though O was a disgusting warmonger, corporatist, and elitist. Any American who considers O great, has exposed themselves as a tool of big corporations. Just as O was.

You think refusing to talk to dictators is okay. It’s not. Not if you want peace.

You know nothing about the war in Syria. You know nothing of the involvement by O and HER that lead to the deaths of thousands, destruction of much of the nation, and a massive wave of immigration into Europe.

Prior to this ginned up war in Syria, Syrians lived in peace and stability. One would think the US government’s numerous failed efforts in replacing dictators in the ME, would get your attention.

If you are going to believe the D establishment, you might as well join the R party.

Syria was having a civil war whether Obama was involved or not.

Damascus Gabby giving a wet sloppy to Assad doesn't make her brave or wise.

Agreed. The Great O is above criticism by some so called democrats. Even though O was a disgusting warmonger, corporatist, and elitist. Any American who considers O great, has exposed themselves as a tool of big corporations. Just as O was.

Ho-hum... I love when Right Wingers suddenly decide that war is bad, when the black guy fights one.

Ho-hum... I love when Right Wingers suddenly decide that war is bad, when the black guy fights one.

I'm not a "right winger". Obama was wrong to lie us into another war and it's one major reason I would not vote for Hillary.

Go ahead and nominate another candidate I am not convinced won't get us out of these stupid wars and I won't vote for them either.

Wrong. Syria had a civil war because our disgusting government along with the Israelis and Saudis wanted Assad gone. So, they armed the rebels in Syria and started a war that caused massive death and destruction. For this O and Hillary should be in Supermax, with dumbass W.

I long for the day when the Left was reflexively anti-war.

By looking around here, apparently many Democrats HAVE become warmongering, corporatist elitsts. :dunno: And they don't even realize it. Very sad... and nauseating.

By looking around here, apparently many Democrats HAVE become warmongering, corporatist elitsts. :dunno: And they don't even realize it. Very sad... and nauseating.

They realize it.

It just goes to show how the corporate media can easily control the opinions of many Americans.

It just goes to show how the corporate media can easily control the opinions of many Americans.

So true! People are so easily misled and manipulated.

And btw, I don't know how many times I have said this recently, but everyone needs to keep in mind that propaganda is basically legal now. (As of 2012, the nullification of the Smith-Mundt Act) As I've said in other posts, people are being played and manipulated into willingly giving up important rights. But I'm getting off topic here. :10:

Our common goal is smaller government and less spending.
Then you should be happy the adults are in charge of White House and Senate now, protecting your wallet from the liberals.

You aren't paying attention.
Trump and his Senate are spending us into oblivion.
Sadly, the Ds voted for the massive spending too.

W and his Congress did it. Then O and his Congress did. Now Donnie. Yet, Americans think the two parties are different.

Ho Chi Minh was a US ally against the Japanese.
The mistake was the US bringing the French back to Vietnam.
It was the US that did that, by force.
We were always on the wrong side with Vietnam.
Jane Fonda did not give military secrets to North Vietnam, she made newsreels showing that they were normal human beings.
She got people to realize how bad it was to bomb them.
That is the perfect way to end the war, by simply turning US voters against it, by revealing the truth.
What is there that could be wrong with that?

And the good she did also saved US lives and money as well, since we never could have won, and we were just wasting lives and money.

Total horseshit...I was there, were you? BTW, we had that war won after Tet but LBJ didn't have the guts to finish it.

Being there meant you had absolutely NO source of information except the lies the military was feeding you.
For example, do you realize the Tet Offensive was ONLY South Vietnamese irregulars?
That was not at all close to winning the war by killing a lot of South Vietnamese irregulars.
The point anyone should have gotten from the Tet Offensive, what not that it was easy to kill irregulars, but that the Ky, Thieu, and Diem regimes were extremely UNPOPULAR!
You should not have been there.
No US forces should have been there.
Ho Chi Minh was extremely popular.

Prove the Offensive wasn't perpetrated by North Vietnamese.

Hey Joey one of your most beloved and adored presidents is FDR. He befriended one of history’s greatest mass murderers. Do you refer to him as Moscow Frankie?

Wrong. Syria had a civil war because our disgusting government along with the Israelis and Saudis wanted Assad gone. So, they armed the rebels in Syria and started a war that caused massive death and destruction. For this O and Hillary should be in Supermax, with dumbass W.

I long for the day when the Left was reflexively anti-war.

Uh, no, Syria had a civil war because the 90% of the population who are Sunnis didn't like the Allawites running things.

We shouldn't haven't gotten involved. But hardly our fault.

Forum List

Back