Emails from Tulsi ...

Ho Chi Minh was a US ally against the Japanese.

So were Stalin and Mao. What's your point?

We were always on the wrong side with Vietnam.
Jane Fonda did not give military secrets to North Vietnam, she made newsreels showing that they were normal human beings.
She got people to realize how bad it was to bomb them.
That is the perfect way to end the war, by simply turning US voters against it, by revealing the truth.
What is there that could be wrong with that?

First, a couple of problems...... at the risk of sounding right wing. THere were no "good guys" in Vietnam. The North were a bunch of nasty bastards, just ask John McCain or anyone else who stayed at the Hanoi Hilton.

You could have made some very sympathetic newsreels of Hiroshima or Dresden, but it didn't take away form the fact were were fighting some nasty bastards.

And the good she did also saved US lives and money as well, since we never could have won, and we were just wasting lives and money.

Actually, you could make the argument that people like her made the war impossible to win, but it was winnable. The North never beat us on the battlefield. We just ran out of will. Also, kind of dumb to fight the war with one arm tied behind our backs, but we did.

Again, big difference between questioning the war and giving a big wet sloppy kiss to the nasty bastards we were fighting.

I don't think their own people rose up at all.
I think it was mostly unemployed refugees that the US bribed into rebellion.
Benghazi is well known for being a hot bed of Iraqi, Palestinian, and Egyptian political extremist refugees.
Same with Syria.
The massive amount of expensive new weapons and Toyota trucks, tells me it was not just a popular uprising.

Here's how we know it was a popular uprising. Qadaffi had to hire African Mercenaries... Gabbard's boyfriend had to get the Russians and Iranians to fight his war.

Assad is not using Russian or Iranian troops or tanks, just a few planes.
They are actually doing very little.
And the reason they are necessary is because of vast US resources of missiles, anti tank weapons, etc., we are flooding the rebels with.
The Russians and Iranians are only slightly offsetting what the US is doing.
And what the US is doing is totally and completely wrong.
Not only is it really, really stupid to want Sunni ISIS or al Qaeda to take Damascus, but all those US weapons we gave them are going to be used against the US eventually.

Again, the policy was stupid... because the resistance quickly radicalized. That said, Syria is a case where a small Allawite (Shi'ite) minority is ruling over a Sunni Majority.

Yeah we can’t have a president who is anti-war. I mean whatever would the billionaires and big corporations do without constant war?

Biden and most of the others, are fucking warmongers. No place for Tulsi or Bernie in the War Party.

Hey, we had an "anti-War" president. His name was Jimmy Carter. His four years was full of one humiliating spanking after another.

It took Bill Clinton to remind the country the Democrats had balls.

Bashir Assad is very pleased Damascus Gabby is doing well!

We have no vital or strategic interest in Syria. Have we not learned from bitter experience that sometimes it's a really, really, really bad idea to depose an Arab dictator when he's fighting jihadists because the jihadists end up being far worse?

And, just for the record, regarding Jimmy Carter: He approved a massive increase in defense spending after the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. He also pulled us out of the Olympics in response to the Soviet invasion.

Bashir Assad is very pleased Damascus Gabby is doing well!

We have no vital or strategic interest in Syria. Have we not learned from bitter experience that sometimes it's a really, really, really bad idea to depose an Arab dictator when he's fighting jihadists because the jihadists end up being far worse?

And, just for the record, regarding Jimmy Carter: He approved a massive increase in defense spending after the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. He also pulled us out of the Olympics in response to the Soviet invasion.

I didn't like that he made the Olympics political.

Wow... are you suddenly realizing that, or is this another case of something Republicans have done for years suddenly becoming evil because Obama did it?

Bashir Assad is an evil cocksucker. Gabbard is sucking his cock. The right wing's new love for her is only because they are terrified of Harris becoming the New Obama.

Wow... he pulled us out of the Olympics. That showed them!

There's the joke we told back in the 1980;s, about Jimmy Carter getting to heaven and telling JFK how the Soviets took Afghanistan and Nicaragua and the IRanians took our people hostage and Carter did nothing.

The punchline was JFK saying, "Next you'll be telling me you gave away the Panama Canal!"

Ho Chi Minh was a US ally against the Japanese.

So were Stalin and Mao. What's your point?

We were always on the wrong side with Vietnam.
Jane Fonda did not give military secrets to North Vietnam, she made newsreels showing that they were normal human beings.
She got people to realize how bad it was to bomb them.
That is the perfect way to end the war, by simply turning US voters against it, by revealing the truth.
What is there that could be wrong with that?

First, a couple of problems...... at the risk of sounding right wing. THere were no "good guys" in Vietnam. The North were a bunch of nasty bastards, just ask John McCain or anyone else who stayed at the Hanoi Hilton.

You could have made some very sympathetic newsreels of Hiroshima or Dresden, but it didn't take away form the fact were were fighting some nasty bastards.

And the good she did also saved US lives and money as well, since we never could have won, and we were just wasting lives and money.

Actually, you could make the argument that people like her made the war impossible to win, but it was winnable. The North never beat us on the battlefield. We just ran out of will. Also, kind of dumb to fight the war with one arm tied behind our backs, but we did.

Again, big difference between questioning the war and giving a big wet sloppy kiss to the nasty bastards we were fighting.

I don't think their own people rose up at all.
I think it was mostly unemployed refugees that the US bribed into rebellion.
Benghazi is well known for being a hot bed of Iraqi, Palestinian, and Egyptian political extremist refugees.
Same with Syria.
The massive amount of expensive new weapons and Toyota trucks, tells me it was not just a popular uprising.

Here's how we know it was a popular uprising. Qadaffi had to hire African Mercenaries... Gabbard's boyfriend had to get the Russians and Iranians to fight his war.

Assad is not using Russian or Iranian troops or tanks, just a few planes.
They are actually doing very little.
And the reason they are necessary is because of vast US resources of missiles, anti tank weapons, etc., we are flooding the rebels with.
The Russians and Iranians are only slightly offsetting what the US is doing.
And what the US is doing is totally and completely wrong.
Not only is it really, really stupid to want Sunni ISIS or al Qaeda to take Damascus, but all those US weapons we gave them are going to be used against the US eventually.

Again, the policy was stupid... because the resistance quickly radicalized. That said, Syria is a case where a small Allawite (Shi'ite) minority is ruling over a Sunni Majority.

Huh? Have I got you confused with someone else??? I could not agree more: the Dems fucked up the Viet War badly; I could NEVER vote Dem after that (assuming I could vote in the US of course).

Greg

I would like to see us withdraw from the Olympics permanently because they are kind of stupid.

"Here's a bunch of sports you don't care about, anyway! But let's have a display of faux patriotism!"

Now, if they made pole dancing an olympic event, I'd care.

It is:

Well; maybe soon.

Greg

I would like to see us withdraw from the Olympics permanently because they are kind of stupid.

"Here's a bunch of sports you don't care about, anyway! But let's have a display of faux patriotism!"

Now, if they made pole dancing an olympic event, I'd care.

Hmmm...not maybe what you had in mind???

Greg

Yeah we can’t have a president who is anti-war. I mean whatever would the billionaires and big corporations do without constant war?

Biden and most of the others, are fucking warmongers. No place for Tulsi or Bernie in the War Party.

Hey, we had an "anti-War" president. His name was Jimmy Carter. His four years was full of one humiliating spanking after another.

It took Bill Clinton to remind the country the Democrats had balls.
Yeah...just like the Rs, the Ds have become warmongers entirely owned by the MIC and you think this good. Yet another example of how the two criminal gangs have become one, but you missed it.

...and now you shit on the REAL progressives running for potus, while promoting the the corporatist warmonger candidates. Apparently not realizing you have become an R.

Why is there a D party if they mimic the R party and undermine real progressives??????

Yeah...just like the Rs, the Ds have become warmongers entirely owned by the MIC and you think this good. Yet another example of how the two criminal gangs have become one, but you missed it.

Hey, I think I found the new Libertarian Mascot.

upload_2019-8-6_5-13-12.jpeg

...and now you shit on the REAL progressives running for potus, while promoting the the corporatist warmonger candidates. Apparently not realizing you have become an R.

Why is there a D party if they mimic the R party and undermine real progressives??????

Tulsi is a homophobic nut who sucks up to dictators... she is hardly "progressive".

She is just another stupid Democrat on most issues but since she is a hot babe and talks non interventionism and a strong military she has a good chance of getting enough swing voters to defeat Trump.

She is probably the Democrats best hope but they are too fixated on far Left policies to know it.

I doubt she will make it through the Moon Bat Primaries but I bet she gets picked as the Democrat's VP just because of that. She will be the Democrat's Sara Palin.

Hey, I think I found the new Libertarian Mascot.

View attachment 273039

Tulsi is a homophobic nut who sucks up to dictators... she is hardly "progressive".
Dumb. You know nothing about Tulsi. You dumbass warmongering republican.

She is just another stupid Democrat on most issues but since she is a hot babe and talks non interventionism and a strong military she has a good chance of getting enough swing voters to defeat Trump.

She is probably the Democrats best hope but they are too fixated on far Left policies to know it.

I doubt she will make it through the Moon Bat Primaries but I bet she gets picked as the Democrat's VP just because of that. She will be the Democrat's Sara Palin.

again, buddy, if you Wingnuts love her so much, make her your nominee. It would actually be an improvement over the Nazi Rodeo Clown you have now.

I know she is a homophobe.
I know she went to Syria and gave a big wet sloppy kiss to Assad
I know that she is tied to the Hare Krishna Cult.

Hopefully, she'll fold her tent after Labor Day when she's out of money, and we can get to the serious nominees.

again, buddy, if you Wingnuts love her so much, make her your nominee. It would actually be an improvement over the Nazi Rodeo Clown you have now.

I know she is a homophobe.
I know she went to Syria and gave a big wet sloppy kiss to Assad
I know that she is tied to the Hare Krishna Cult.

Hopefully, she'll fold her tent after Labor Day when she's out of money, and we can get to the serious nominees.
You KNOW nothing. You do know what the establishment DNC tells you. This makes you a dumbass R unknowingly.

In your distorted ignorant world meeting a dictator to find peace is just a bridge too far, unless the DNC says otherwise.

Forum List

Back