Emasculating the male

Asclepias said:
The stuck some dudes too. That makes them gay in my book.

Your book is highly questionable and contested.

I believe the evidence that Alexander the Great is homosexual is based on a vague excerpt from one piece of old documentation, although I know you do not like playing the "white game of proof." :lmao:
Doesnt matter what you believe. We know whites have tried to cover it up for some weird reason that most if not all the prominent greeks were gay.

Yep. Before he hooked up with Cleopatra he was getting love from Nicomedes IV of Bithynia

And the only testimony of this comes from Suetonius, who declared the accusation to be a foul rumour.

Last edited:
Doesnt matter what you believe. We know whites have tried to cover it up for some weird reason that most if not all the prominent greeks were gay.

You just believe whatever revisionist or heterodox history you want, and your answer to the utter lack of scholarly backing to your claims is always "white mans propaganda."

You just believe whatever revisionist or heterodox history you want, and your answer to the utter lack of scholarly backing to your claims is always "white mans propaganda."
Whites are lacking in scholarly credibility. They have been caught lying and manipulating the truth too many times to count,

Asclepias said:

I believe the evidence that Alexander the Great is homosexual is based on a vague excerpt from one piece of old documentation, although I know you do not like playing the "white game of proof." :lmao:
Julius Caesar wasn't Greek.

Whites are lacking in scholarly credibility.

They have been caught lying and manipulating the truth too many times to count,

When, by who, and under what evidence?

Furthermore, how would you take the several hypothetical examples you may or may not have, and use them to collectively undermine the credibility of white scholars?

Asclepias said:

Julius Caesar wasn't Greek.
I didnt say Julius Caesar was Greek. Where did you get that idea?

Yeah, I have seen the article before. Grip strength as a measure of manliness. lol

But if I allow that college males are physically weaker now than 50 years ago (it would be an average, of course, since our athletes are bigger, faster, & stronger), the question would be a matter of which skills and attributes matter in today's world.

A man from 50 years ago might have a stronger grip. How is he at computer skills? Can he work a smartphone? Can he manage a business that is now global and requires instant action?

And more importantly, will the man treat women as property or as equals in a relationship? Will he insist on beating up queers, or will he live & let live? Maybe he can't build a porch or rebuild the engine on the family car. But he can create animation, spreadsheets, or a multitude of other skills that help him make a living and pay others to perform manual labor tasks for him. So the newer man has more time to spend teaching his kids how to be quality people. He will have more time to spend with his love.

This idea that a man who is not physically stronger and is violent is pure bullshit. In the past we were stronger because we had to be. It is no longer a requirement in today's world. If you WANT to be strong, there has never been a better time. Exercise systems, nutrition and training have never been better. But that is now a choice a person can make, not a survival requirement.
Weak men are essential. Women have to beat up on someone.

On your knees and cry like a baby.

LMAO!! Too funny. But apparently you prefer having a strong grip (both hands, so your sex life is not a workout) to having skills that actually work in today's world.

Evolution is all about the females choosing the best mate. The one who can best provide for her and their offspring. The manual laborer is not a better mate than the man who builds a business.

Physical strength is no longer the valued commodity it once was. A man who honors his word, takes care of those in his charge, protects the weak, encourages those who are ready to give up, is gentle with a woman, takes part in raising his children, and who does not seek to denigrate those who are different, is far more a man than the guy with the muscles and no honor or integrity. The faithful man is far more a man than the one who cheats on his spouse. The man who helps others is far more a man than the one who only tears things down.

All it takes is time in the gym and a decent diet to build muscles. I'm in the gym most weekday mornings. It is not much of a challenge. facing a changing world without fear is a much bigger challenge. Accepting those who choose to be different is a bigger challenge too. I suggest you adapt and learn.

From the over the top objections to this thread I'm thinking Lefties are taking great offense in being told to grow up. LOL

There is a reason he was called "the Queen of Bithynia".

By who? What historian or documentation gives evidence to that claim?

It certainly was not Suetonius.

Homosexuality in ancient Rome - Wikipedia
The barbarians sure put an end to that. Put them to the sword and burned some alive. A fitting end.
That doesnt change the fact that your boy Julius was gay.

Forum List

Back