Emasculating the male

Why does what other men do concern you so much?

Why should Moslems demanding an Islamic State in European countries concern us?

Only if you're looking at a tiny piece of the picture would your comment make sense.

Why does what other men do concern you so much?

Why should Moslems demanding an Islamic State in European countries concern us?

Only if you're looking at a tiny piece of the picture would your comment make sense.

Bullshit comparison.

We are concerned about terrorist acts. Is there something that emasculates you without you allowing it? Because terrorist attacks kill people whether they allow it or not.

This kind of thing only bothers a man who isn't comfortable in his own masculinity.

Horse shit.

This is an old ruse used by the Left. Ain't working with me, pal.
Well, being insecure in your own masculinity, of course you'd be defensive.

This BS might work on an insecure guy (aka Liberal) but I'm not that guy.

Really? Then why does a guy wearing makeup effect your masculinity?

American conservatives have a tendency to conflate bravado with strength.

donald-trump.jpg
Rather, lefties confuse pussification of men with gender equality.

This kind of thing only bothers a man who isn't comfortable in his own masculinity.

Horse shit.

Touch your face... A dab will do you. :lol:

This is what the Left wants. Make men sissies. By removing the masculine in the male, they remove his power. They also diminish discrimination - in their minds at least.

CoverGirl Announces Its First Male CoverGirl Spokesmodel

a name, a word.......a few creams and powders.........not like castrating them

are men so weak?

men have been using make up or centuries, millennia, what is the big deal?

Horse shit.

It is not a ruse. That some kid gets a job with a makeup company has not effect whatsoever on my masculinity. I know who I am.

I'm way beyond your naval gazing level.

If what someone else says or does emasculates you, then apparently you are not beyond me.

I never said it did. Try reading the comments you're responding to otherwise you just sound idiotic.

Horse shit.

I never said it did. Another idiotic comment. You might try dealing with what's said rather than the fantasy in your head.

Horse shit.

It is not a ruse. That some kid gets a job with a makeup company has not effect whatsoever on my masculinity. I know who I am.

If what someone else says or does emasculates you, then apparently you are not beyond me.

I never said it did. Try reading the comments you're responding to otherwise you just sound idiotic.

Try looking at what you posted on the first page.

Horse shit.

If what someone else does or says does not emasculate you, what is the problem with a guy wearing makeup? Why create the thread?

Horse shit.

If what someone else does or says does not emasculate you, what is the problem with a guy wearing makeup? Why create the thread?

No, it does not emasculate ME. This isn't about ME. Get that through your thick head. It's about social engineering. It's about our children and their children or do you only care about YOU.

Horse shit.

Maybe he is mad because he thinks the guy looks prettier than he does? :dunno:

No, it does not emasculate ME. This isn't about ME. Get that through your thick head. It's about social engineering. It's about our children and their children or do you only care about YOU.
What are they social engineering?

Damn. There are some stupid people posting here.

I have 2 sons. Neither of them depends on the views of others for their masculinity.

Answer me two simple questions. Do you think there are men who will be less masculine because of the guy being a covergirl? And is that who they actually ARE, or were they "turned" that way by a guy wearing makeup?

Damn. There are some stupid people posting here.

That is the truth.

Forum List

Back