Embarrassing news for Wikileaks

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Following the debunked claim that Hillary Clinton wore an earpiece during the recent NBC military forum, pro-Trump website Wikileaks posted the following email by Huma Abedin to Hillary Clinton:

Cr3ht4DUMAAHEqE.jpg

But this was a United Nations meeting, where most attendees (even young, healthy ones) wear one: http://d279m997dpfwgl.cloudfront.net/wp/2015/10/1001_un-interpreters.jpg

Wikileaks insinuated that this somehow proved that during the debate, Clinton wore an earpiece.
Fact-checking website Snopes the forum-earpiece claim: FALSE: Hillary Clinton Wore 'Secret Earpiece' During Commander-in-Chief Forum

WikiLeaks is working with Russia and the GOP to cause as much disruption as possible. Odd that the Republican party would work so closely with Russia to trash an election.

In an election GOP leaders expect to lose, nothing those corrupt bastards say or do is surprising.

Yes, of course a "UN earphone" is called an "earpiece" and you have to bring it with you. :p

WikiLeaks is working with Russia and the GOP to cause as much disruption as possible. Odd that the Republican party would work so closely with Russia to trash an election.

I don't have a clue what your problem is, if hillary just comes clean and tells the truth for once, she has nothing to hide.

upload_2016-9-11_4-33-56.jpeg

I don't have a clue what your problem is, if hillary just comes clean and tells the truth for once, she has nothing to hide.

She's such a sociopath she has no idea what the truth is, like most of her supporters.

This is a really ugly time politically for this country.

Everyone running around, looking for the tiniest "gotcha" opportunity and jumping on it with both feet, regardless of how petty or absurd it may be.

All of it is then turned into an echo chamber by the internet.

Yuck.

You notice every post started by a fucking left winger proves everything I claim about the ignorant, hypocritical, double talking, sacks of shit every left winger is?

Every single thing they "protest," or yell about only makes someone like me want to grab one of these scumbags by their collar and slap their face with an open hand on one side of their face and smack them in the teeth with back of the hand.

The fucking OP is not even worth addressing. Just let him and anyone like him know they are fucking losers.

She's such a sociopath she has no idea what the truth is, like most of her supporters.
All of her supporters. No exceptions.

This, in fact, is the truth about much of the Republican party, especially the right wingers on this board.

You notice every post started by a fucking left winger proves everything I claim about the ignorant, hypocritical, double talking, sacks of shit every left winger is?

Every single thing they "protest," or yell about only makes someone like me want to grab one of these scumbags by their collar and slap their face with an open hand on one side of their face and smack them in the teeth with back of the hand.

The fucking OP is not even worth addressing. Just let him and anyone like him know they are fucking losers.

Snopes got burned when the video was played showing the earpiece. Idiots

Forum List

Back