Empty Seat Plague Continues to Hound NFL, lol

I watched several games today. The stadiums all seemed to be pretty full.
I noticed they aren't showing the crowd that much anymore.
Most of the overhead shots are a thing of the past.
They don't want to focus on empty seats so they stay mostly with closeups and players on the sidelines.

All these shots that are posted are near the beginning of the game when people are coming in. What's it look like in the middle of the 2nd quarter?
:haha:

I think a lot of people don't like to watch players acting like assholes so they skip the National Anthem....but as you can see....both teams are at the line of scrimmage.....not the kick-off, and they are deep into the game. Notice how tracked up the grass is??? Usually the field looks like that by half-time or the 3rd quarter.

I am not an NFL fan or opponent (I would rather go to the gym on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday) but the collapse of net revenues sounds more like Sears than a Major league sport

All these shots that are posted are near the beginning of the game when people are coming in. What's it look like in the middle of the 2nd quarter?

I think a lot of people don't like to watch players acting like assholes so they skip the National Anthem....but as you can see....both teams are at the line of scrimmage.....not the kick-off, and they are deep into the game. Notice how tracked up the grass is??? Usually the field looks like that by half-time or the 3rd quarter.

Which game? The Bucs?

I've been to a few Bucs games over the past couple of years, and that's what the stadium looked like before this ever happened.

I watched several games today. The stadiums all seemed to be pretty full.

it's the same disregard for reality that let them say that trump's "inauguration" crowds were huuuuuge....

I have no doubt that this is causing attendance to drop, just not by as much as the partisans think.

I doubt there's much of a change. But I also have no doubt that Donald started this to make the NFL pay for not letting him own a team.

PSLs' (Personal Seat Licence) and Season Tickets are sold. They already got "paid".

But, the future sales and walk up sales will be bleak. You can see it in the massive number of Game Day No-shows. Also after market re-sale of ticket prices is way down. Most of the re-sale is going to visiting teams fans, on a mini-vacation.

Santa Clara is/was only about 1/2 full. But they are also 0-7 so they will deny lie and spin (like all leftist posters). Nope...no links. I made it all up. If you read this far. (not really)

Last edited:

Which game? The Bucs?

I've been to a few Bucs games over the past couple of years, and that's what the stadium looked like before this ever happened.
I'm sure....teams that suck usually have that problem.
Now every team is experiencing this phenomena

PSLs' (Personal Seat Licence) and Season Tickets are sold. They already got "paid".

But, the future sales and walk up sales will be bleak. You can see it in the massive number of Game Day No-shows. Also after market re-sale of ticket prices is way down. Most of the re-sale is going to visiting teams fans, on a mini-vacation.

Santa Clara is/was only about 1/2 full. But they are also 0-7 so they will deny lie and spin (like all leftist posters). Nope...no links. I made it all up. If you read this far. (not really)
Yup.....the fans just love it when a bunch of rich black guys tell them they hate their country. That's why their coming to games in record numbers.....cuz the fans hate America even more than a bunch of spoiled assholes who drive Bentleys and live in multi-million dollar mansions.

Forum List

Back