En Español: Obama's Racist, Lying " (RUSH LIMBAUGH HITS BACK AT OBAMA)

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time now to go to the Spanish-language presentation of the Obama lies and distortions about me in an ad on immigration that he is running in Florida, New Mexico, Colorado, and Nevada in Spanish. These are racist ads. This is an ad designed to foment racism. This is an ad designed from the unifier to stoke racial disharmony in the country today. He took two things that I said out of context. It's important to understand they either heard what I said or read the transcripts. They knew what I said. They had to know what I said in order to take these things out of context. They did it knowingly, Obama's team did purposely. Now, one of the things they had me saying was Mexicans are stupid and unskilled. Let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do the work and that was taken from a 1993 phone call in a monologue after I got a phone call from a guy who was upset about American jobs being lost. And I said, we're talking about jobs that, you know, stupid Americans, uneducated Americans won't do, let the stupid and uneducated Mexicans do 'em. We're going to lose 'em anyway. You don't want 'em.
The second thing they did, I did a commentary parody on Mexican immigration law in which I said shut your mouth and get out because the Mexican immigration law says you can't protest, you can't engage in Mexican politics if you're an immigrant, essentially it's shut up or get out. And in this ad they had me saying both those things about illegal immigrants. In neither case I was talking about -- especially the first one -- was talking about illegal immigrants at all. It was a NAFTA debate. So it's one thing to mount a rapid response defense to this in English, but the target of these ads are Spanish-speaking people. So I'm going to play everything I said in Spanish for Hispanic-speaking people all across the country. Here, just a review, is the original ad. Now, they did not voice my quotes that I just gave you. They appear graphically on screen.

OBAMA: This is Barack Obama and I approve this message.
ANNOUNCER: They want us to forget the insults we've put up with, the intolerance (RUSH QUOTES ON SCREEN). They made us feel marginalized in a country we love so much. John McCain and his Republican friends have two faces. One that says lies just to get our vote and another, even worse, that continues the failed policies of George Bush that put special interests ahead of working families.

RUSH: All right. That's the ad that is running. The next is going to be the Spanish-language version of this. This is in 1993. This is from a response to a caller worried about US jobs being lost because of NAFTA. "If you're unskilled and uneducated, your job is going south. Skilled workers, educated people are going to do fine because those are the kinds of jobs NAFTA is going to create. If we're going to start rewarding no skills and stupid people, I'm serious, let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do, let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do the work." This was from 1993 and a NAFTA debate.

En Español: Obama's Racist, Lying Spanish-Language Ads About Rush

Yes, I heard about this on the Radio. It is be played coast to coast...serves Obama right for being such a liar. He will probably come out and whine some more once it airs.

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time now to go to the Spanish-language presentation of the Obama lies and distortions about me in an ad on immigration that he is running in Florida, New Mexico, Colorado, and Nevada in Spanish. These are racist ads. This is an ad designed to foment racism. This is an ad designed from the unifier to stoke racial disharmony in the country today. He took two things that I said out of context. It's important to understand they either heard what I said or read the transcripts. They knew what I said. They had to know what I said in order to take these things out of context. They did it knowingly, Obama's team did purposely. Now, one of the things they had me saying was Mexicans are stupid and unskilled. Let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do the work and that was taken from a 1993 phone call in a monologue after I got a phone call from a guy who was upset about American jobs being lost. And I said, we're talking about jobs that, you know, stupid Americans, uneducated Americans won't do, let the stupid and uneducated Mexicans do 'em. We're going to lose 'em anyway. You don't want 'em.
The second thing they did, I did a commentary parody on Mexican immigration law in which I said shut your mouth and get out because the Mexican immigration law says you can't protest, you can't engage in Mexican politics if you're an immigrant, essentially it's shut up or get out. And in this ad they had me saying both those things about illegal immigrants. In neither case I was talking about -- especially the first one -- was talking about illegal immigrants at all. It was a NAFTA debate. So it's one thing to mount a rapid response defense to this in English, but the target of these ads are Spanish-speaking people. So I'm going to play everything I said in Spanish for Hispanic-speaking people all across the country. Here, just a review, is the original ad. Now, they did not voice my quotes that I just gave you. They appear graphically on screen.

OBAMA: This is Barack Obama and I approve this message.
ANNOUNCER: They want us to forget the insults we've put up with, the intolerance (RUSH QUOTES ON SCREEN). They made us feel marginalized in a country we love so much. John McCain and his Republican friends have two faces. One that says lies just to get our vote and another, even worse, that continues the failed policies of George Bush that put special interests ahead of working families.

RUSH: All right. That's the ad that is running. The next is going to be the Spanish-language version of this. This is in 1993. This is from a response to a caller worried about US jobs being lost because of NAFTA. "If you're unskilled and uneducated, your job is going south. Skilled workers, educated people are going to do fine because those are the kinds of jobs NAFTA is going to create. If we're going to start rewarding no skills and stupid people, I'm serious, let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do, let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do the work." This was from 1993 and a NAFTA debate.

En Español: Obama's Racist, Lying Spanish-Language Ads About Rush
LOl.. its an old story but Rush was quoted calling mexicans stupid... he doesnt serves that fat, mysogenistic, drug addicted, prick right... Hello chickens welcome back.. heres your roost...

Forum List

Back