England Court PROVES "climate change" is a FARCE

Its Mardi Gras in NOLA and its 30 degrees and may sleet on March 4, 2014. We have broken records this winter for cold days.

The entire country and most of the world has broken cold and snow records this winter.

THERE IS NO FUCKIN MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING. and yes, I know the difference between weather and climate-----climate is the average of weather over a period of time.

The climate of the planet has been changing for millions of years, it will be changing millions of years from now.-------------MAN HAS NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

We may be polluting the planet, but we are not changing its climate.

You keep saying this and everytime I ask you for a link to prove your absolute you slither away.

Got that link yet to that absolute statement?

what the fuck more proof do you need than the weather reports for the last 50 or 100 years?

LOL - lemme guess - you flunked physical science in 8th grade and never took another science course, huh?

THERE IS NO FUCKIN MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING. MAN HAS NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

And you "know" this negative --- how again? Because it was printed on a doubloon somebody threw from the Krewe of Things Go Better with Koch?

Or do you have a .... what is that thing called ..... a "link"?

If we're not changing it ........ WHO is polluting the scallops? Do we have elves among us, mischievously toting buckets of CO2 into the sea then?
Yeah -- that must be it.

Last edited:
You keep saying this and everytime I ask you for a link to prove your absolute you slither away.

what the fuck more proof do you need than the weather reports for the last 50 or 100 years?

LOL - lemme guess - you flunked physical science in 8th grade and never took another science course, huh?

Nope, I am quite sure that my education background exceeds yours by a large margin.

you AGW followers are claiming that the acts of man after the industrial revolution have changed the climate (first warming it, and now just changing it). the actual weather during that time disproves your claim.

THERE IS NO FUCKIN MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING. MAN HAS NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

And you "know" this --- how again? Because it was on a doubloon somebody threw from the Krewe of Koch?

If we're not changing it ........ WHO is polluting the scallops? Do we have elves among us, mischievously toting buckets of CO2 into the sea then?

National Weather Service

pollution is not warming. pollution does not cause warming. pollution does not cause climate change. pollution is bad. China and India pollute more than the USA by huge amounts.

While the left's leaders continue to LIE about "Climate Change" for power & control (and the left's subservient sheep continue to be willfully ignorant puppets refusing to question anything) - a court in England has now proven that the entire "climate change" issue is a farce.

Al Gore's people - when under oath before a court and facing perjury - were forced to admit that their data and claims in the movie were so false, they submitted 77 pages of correction to the court.

I'm going to repeat that: 77 pages worth of corrections to their movie.

Al Gore’s spokesman and “environment advisor,” Ms. Kalee Kreider, begins by saying that the film presented “thousands and thousands of facts.” It did not: just 2,000 “facts” in 93 minutes would have been one fact every three seconds. The film contained only a few dozen points, most of which will be seen to have been substantially inaccurate. The judge concentrated only on nine points which even the UK Government, to which Gore is a climate-change advisor, had to admit did not represent mainstream scientific opinion.

Ms. Kreider then states, incorrectly, that the judge himself had never used the term “errors.” In fact, the judge used the term “errors,” in inverted commas, throughout his judgment.

Couple Al Gore's people being forced to admit all of their lies with under penalty of perjury with the not one, but TWO different rounds of "Climate Gate" and the fact that the left predicted the polar ice caps would be melted by 2013 when in fact they have now expanded by 60% and, well, only an idiot libtard could ignore all of this indisputable concrete evidence in favor of their masters propaganda.

35 Inconvenient Truths: The errors in Al Gore?s movie | Monckton

Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

Climate Gate News and Video - FOX News Topics - FOXNews.com

Whatever, consider this:

A mysterious giant virus buried for 30,000 years in Siberian permafrost has been resurrected.

The virus only infects single-celled organisms and doesn't closely resemble any known pathogens that harm humans.

Even so, the new discovery raises the possibility that as the climate warms and exploration expands in long-untouched regions of Siberia, humans could release ancient or eradicated viruses. These could include Neanderthal viruses or even smallpox that have lain dormant in the ice for thousands of years.

Giant Virus Resurrected from Permafrost After 30,000 Years

Seriously WC? When presented with a mountain of facts and the links to back it all up the only response you have is "whatever"? Wow, that is some serious liberal intelligence for you.... The people who love the annoying buzzword "critical" thinking respond to indisputable facts with "whatever" :eusa_doh:

As far as your article - I see nothing there that even remotely indicates "global warming" as the cause. You might really hurt yourself stretching that far and that hard... :lol:

And you "know" this negative --- how again? Because it was printed on a doubloon somebody threw from the Krewe of Things Go Better with Koch?

Yeah -- that must be it.

National Weather Service

pollution is not warming. pollution does not cause warming. pollution does not cause climate change. pollution is bad. China and India pollute more than the USA by huge amounts.

I didn't mention "warming", nor can a complex ecology be reduced to a single verb. I'm asking why the pH in the sea is dropping drastically.

.... Well, answer man?

Last edited:
99% of the money is going to the members of the AGW cult.

Pease do follow the money. It leads to the conclusion that AGW is a giant con.

99% of what money? I'm sure you have a link that backs up your claims, no?

He told me Al Gore made $100 with a TV station.

If Gore took 99%, you know what that means....

Somebody made off with a dollar. Who is it??? Follow the money!

Yeah -- that must be it.

National Weather Service

I didn't mention "warming", nor can a complex ecology be reduced to a single verb. I'm asking why the pH in the sea is dropping drastically.

.... Well, answer man?

pollution. already answered.

99% of the money is going to the members of the AGW cult.

Pease do follow the money. It leads to the conclusion that AGW is a giant con.

he left off some zeroes, everyone knows it was 100 million.

England Court PROVES "climate change" is a FARCE

Au contraire, quite the opposite

Its Mardi Gras in NOLA and its 30 degrees and may sleet on March 4, 2014. We have broken records this winter for cold days.

The entire country and most of the world has broken cold and snow records this winter.

THERE IS NO FUCKIN MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING. and yes, I know the difference between weather and climate-----climate is the average of weather over a period of time.

The climate of the planet has been changing for millions of years, it will be changing millions of years from now.-------------MAN HAS NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT.

So again you dont have proof and your absolute statement that "man doesnt affect the climate" is based on looking out the window?

Thats all you got?

he left off some zeroes, everyone knows it was 100 million.

Ah, "everybody knows". Great, nothing like backing up an empty unlinked claim with argumentum ad populum from a third party who didn't even make the original claim. This is just getting better and better.
emot-munch.gif

Last edited:
Cause and effect is not always clear, the cause may not be clear, the effect can be well known and obvious via panoptic study.

We do known that Acid Rain and SMOG were the product of man's actions, and both have been mitigated via responsible science, technology and political activity. We know that any single observation or measurement is not conclusive of cause and that many factors are in play including the impact of coal and oil, much to the dismay of those who support industries which profit greatly from their procurement, processing and sale. Hence their efforts to discredit science and technology which threatens the Golden Geese.

National Weather Service

.... Well, answer man?

pollution. already answered.

Then how come your own post says the opposite right above?
Let's see it again in slow motion:
pollution ... does ... not ... cause ... climate ... change

You understand what the word "not" means?

Glad to see you are catching on - better late than never.

Good to see you agree that the global warming alarmists have such an agenda, and their big spokespeople have a huge financial stake in the game... I bet Gore will be sad that you left his fold, but he will get over it

You notice Dave never talks about the science. He spends a ton of time talking about the motivations of people.

Even Dave cant touch the science so he talks about Al Gore hoping no one notices he only has zingers and no facts

I've never seen a denier produce any good science to back up their claims. It's ALWAYS something political.

Forum List

Back