England to lift all restrictions on corona Jan 26

Makes no sense. If they were to buy time, then you assume they work, so why lock down and just continue to wear them?
Of course it makes sense. Lockdowns slow transmission,but obviously have their drawbacks. Lots of things "work", but not all equally.

So what does not make sense is you saying we shouldn't do something that works simply because something else works.

Of course it makes sense. Lockdowns slow transmission,but obviously have their drawbacks. Lots of things "work", but not all equally.

So what does not make sense is you saying we shouldn't do something that works simply because something else works.
No, if masks work, why lockdown, there would be no need. No time to buy because they work.

Covid. If you're frightened, fuck off, stay in. Everyone, go out. If you die, you die. Those that die is a tiny percentage. Lockdowns mean, the majority has now suffered the fallout of this and future deaths from this fallout in terms of health from affording heating, food etc.. and missed cancer screenings, more will die than from COVID itself.

^^^This is one of the smartest things I've seen on this board regarding lockdown insanity.

Because these things come in degrees. Jesus man, put a little brain effort into this. Children get this stuff.
No, if masks work, why lockdown. Because guess what, masks do not work but the gullible go with government mandates.

Tell me, do masks work against COVID?

Because lockdowns work better. Duh.

Yes, masks work, to a degree.

Peddle your nonsense to someone dumber.
Masks do not work, thicko. Even EU standards only cover masks to bacteria level. Retards in special schools eating crayons and licking windows even know that.

From the start many experts said more deaths will result from lockdowns. In the UK alone, 8,000 will die because their cancer will de discovered too late. All because of idiotic sheep like you that suck the government's COVID advice up in such a gullible way.

Yes, masks work, to a degree.

The CDC and AMA disagree with that. Why can't you follow the science, you fucking dumb hillbilly?

1642717734843.png

Wrong. Sorry. You don't know what you are talking about. Again, go peddle your nonsense to someone dumber.
Show me a data sheet from a manufacture that the masks prevent a virus. I shall wait, take years to find one.

Come on Einstein, do your best. I have data sheets on all masks at work and the EU standard. Not one mask stops a virus. So come on Einstein, provide the link. You thick retard.

Edit - Look at the post above yours. You utter pillock.

He isnt very bright.
Lol you thicko. You even missed post #29.

I have to have coshh data sheets at work, I have to keep the manufacturers data sheets on masks. Even according to the EU directive on masks, they DO NOT stop particles that are the size of viruses. And despite all this, you think people are dumb. You are one hell of Welsh sheep shagging idiot. Come near one of my sites, you will booted off with a digger bucket right up your thick backside.

What an idiotic question. And you don't even know why. You literally no f*** all about anything regarding any of this.
Omg, you really haven't a clue have you. Here's a link to the N95 masks datasheet. Made in America you idiot, and if I don't have a clue, where do you sit on the retard scale???? Jesus Christ you moron.

The 3M phone number is on their sheet, ring them, ask if it stops COVID. You are the dumbest of the dumb.

I don't have any patience or tolerance for childish stupidity and aggressive ignorance on this topic. Somebody please pat this guy's head and give him some attention.

Come on Fort Fun Indiana and Tommy Tainant , provide a link to a manufacturers datasheet that a mask stops COVID. I'm waiting.

Listen retards. You find one. You need a full face shield connected to an outside air supply/source against viruses. Even masks with carbon filters don't stop viruses. Go on, check away. Take days, take weeks. I don't have a file of the data sheets for the fun of it.

Apologies accepted.

Come on Fort Fun Indiana and Tommy Tainant , provide a link to a manufacturers datasheet that a mask stops COVID. I'm waiting.

Listen retards. You find one. You need a full face shield connected to an outside air supply/source against viruses. Even masks with carbon filters don't stop viruses. Go on, check away. Take days, take weeks. I don't have a file of the data sheets for the fun of it.

Apologies accepted.
When I see any of the Medical professionals who look after me they wear masks. But here you are a warehouse operative, with an o level in woodwork, telling me its dangerous because of some shit you have read online.
Thats given me a lot to think about when I am having a shit.
Please keep this cod science to yourself and have some regard for your neighbours. Stupid fuck.

When I see any of the Medical professionals who look after me they wear masks. But here you are a warehouse operative, with an o level in woodwork, telling me its dangerous because of some shit you have read online.
Thats given me a lot to think about when I am having a shit.
Please keep this cod science to yourself and have some regard for your neighbours. Stupid fuck.
Well Dr. Tommy, guess what the medical experts say!! Research papers have shown that simple face coverings can reduce the number of droplets, and perhaps some aerosols, to some extent. Doctors follow the narrative asking people to wear them, perhaps they help to some extent. So the sheep lap it up, retardly thinking they stop viruses.

Doesn't stop, doesn't prevent. You go out thinking you're Mr. Marvelous, and you can simply infect someone, or be infected because of perhaps and some extent. You find me a data sheet of a mask that prevents the transmission of a virus? There isn't one, the "medical professionals" that you get an erection over, don't have one either. Surgeons wear them to reduce droplets from their mouths, they change them when they feel they're too damp/wet. Still doesn't stop viruses.

As for warehouses, never worked in one. I've worked on construction jobs worth millions, but not in a warehouse.

You Welsh retard.

From what i understand Johnson was facing a vote of no confidence if he didnt end restrictions

Monarchy saved UK
Another countries are still run by Zionist corrupted lying good-for-nothing scum 'politicians' who will never end to push Scamdemic CONvid-1984 and gonna make the deadly 'jab' manadatory.
F.... 'democracy' shall be abolished, all parties prohibited, all Christian countries shall be run by Kings and Churches again.

Only one well-known people loves 'democracy' because it is his creation and helps him to enslave goyim

iu

Forum List

Back