England's bouncing baby future KING is born

Congrats.

I wonder. Is the king allowed to marry someone is not white?

Like can he marry for example a chinese woman? Or is that forbidden or something?

No. He would not be permitted to be king and would have to live in exile for life. A British King had to abdicate the throne for marrying an American woman that had been divorced. He abdicated in favor of his brother Albert who became King George, They lived in exile in France.

I wish Charles would give up his claim to the throne. Elizabeth could retire to being Queen Mother and William would be King.

yep, and some whine how the United States is so oppressive for some..
I did like Diana she was a refreshing change for that oppressive regime

When she said in the media that Charles was not fit to be king, I knew she wouldn't live long. I don't know why so many found it to be so shocking that she died.

Congrats.

Like can he marry for example a chinese woman? Or is that forbidden or something?

Not while Elizabeth is alive.....look what happened to Di for dating an a-rab. :eusa_eh:

BTW, Jack the Ripper is believed by many to have been the Court physician out carving up prostitutes they thought one of their Princes had been boning....no heirs of theirs.

Last edited:
She liked to fuck. Big deal. I do too. Guess that makes me a slut as well. I certainly hope you all led lives with chastity belts fully locked.

That's right. She just couldn't fuck anyone she wanted and still be Princess and Consort of the future King. Just like you can fuck the whole town and not be a worthy Princess and Consort to the future King.

No, I just don't give a shit about someone else's sex life. Bullshit like this labels the entire conservative party and for what?

calm down dear...this has nothing to do with OUR politics or Conservatives...we were just having a friendly conversation and some fun over the royal family..

you have to admit they are some weirdo's ...

Congrats.

Not while Elizabeth is alive.....look what happened to Di for dating an a-rab. :eusa_eh:

BTW, Jack the Ripper is believed by many to have been the Court physician out carving up prostitutes they thought one of their Princes had been boning....no heirs of theirs.

Dating the Arab wasn't the issue. The issue was that she said in the media that Charles wasn't fit to be king.

30wnksp.jpg

That's right. She just couldn't fuck anyone she wanted and still be Princess and Consort of the future King. Just like you can fuck the whole town and not be a worthy Princess and Consort to the future King.

No, I just don't give a shit about someone else's sex life. Bullshit like this labels the entire conservative party and for what?

calm down dear...this has nothing to do with OUR politics or Conservatives...we were just having a friendly conversation and some fun over the royal family..

Weird indeed. But we don't need to give the lefties on this board proof of their constant accusations of us wanting to be in everyone's bedrooms.

wouldn't it be a hoot if they named him something like, moon unit, dweezil, ahmet?

Well they could call him Royal Unit,Royal pudding or Harry Kat (Hark for short).

They will write a bunch of names on pieces of paper, throw them up in the air, and choose the ones that land face up.........William, Charles, Arthur, Henry, Harry, and Kermit. They will name him all of it. But when they send him to Afghanistan for letting the paparazzi photograph him nude at an orgy they will just call him Stupid.

Congrats.

Dating the Arab wasn't the issue. The issue was that she said in the media that Charles wasn't fit to be king.

Au contraire....the old bat was said to be FURIOUS Di was dating an arab playboy....MI6 got them both in that tunnel in France

And if we were still subjects of the British crown, I'd care a bit.

Still, it's nice enough news.

Kate had a boy.

Outside St. Mary's Hospital after Duchess Kate gives birth to baby boy - Video on NBCNews.com

What about the ears?

Lord know's QE II and family climbed high in the ugly tree and got hit by every branch on the way down. We can only hope and pray that the infusion of Diana's blood along with some fresh beauty from Kate has made the Dumbo ears a thing of the past. .

Weird indeed. But we don't need to give the lefties on this board proof of their constant accusations of us wanting to be in everyone's bedrooms.

screw them, we have to hear about their sexual issues all the time..(abortion)..
not our fault they can't separate themselves with others having a fun chat...

8 pounds 6 ounces....that's a BIG baby.....Kate best be doing her kegels in a week or two.

squeezing.jpg

wouldn't it be a hoot if they named him something like, moon unit, dweezil, ahmet?

Well they could call him Royal Unit,Royal pudding or Harry Kat (Hark for short).

They will write a bunch of names on pieces of paper, throw them up in the air, and choose the ones that land face up.........William, Charles, Arthur, Henry, Harry, and Kermit. They will name him all of it. But when they send him to Afghanistan for letting the paparazzi photograph him nude at an orgy they will just call him Stupid.

Kermit? :cheeky-smiley-018: Hmmm did one of the frogs she kissed before she found her prince get a sperm or two in there?

Forum List

Back