England's bouncing baby future KING is born

Congrats.

I wonder. Is the king allowed to marry someone is not white?

Like can he marry for example a chinese woman? Or is that forbidden or something?

Not while Elizabeth is alive.....look what happened to Di for dating an a-rab. :eusa_eh:

BTW, Jack the Ripper is believed by many to have been the Court physician out carving up prostitutes they thought one of their Princes had been boning....no heirs of theirs.

What I have always heard is that the Ripper was a Royal himself who had some surgical training.

Congrats.

I wonder. Is the king allowed to marry someone is not white?

Like can he marry for example a chinese woman? Or is that forbidden or something?

Not while Elizabeth is alive.....look what happened to Di for dating an a-rab. :eusa_eh:

BTW, Jack the Ripper is believed by many to have been the Court physician out carving up prostitutes they thought one of their Princes had been boning....no heirs of theirs.

What I have always heard is that the Ripper was a Royal himself who had some surgical training.

now that I could believe from that family

Oh wow.

Doesn't that seem oddly familiar.

Michael Jackson comes to mind.

And that's the point.

Where's the outrage?

And just why do Americans give a fuck about a "prince".

It's against everything in our DNA.

Why should there be outrage ove an obviously photo shopped image? Compare with the Jackson photo:

michael-jackson-dangling-baby-son-tm.jpg

Now the issue is why do you think you are fooling anyone?

Oh wow.

That's bad. Funny, but bad.
It would be if it wasn't being passed off as real. That makes it pathetic liberal muck.

Alrighty..

It's not real.

So where's the outrage about giving a fuck about a prince?

That's basically what we had a revolt against.

Monarchy is completely the antithesis to our form of government.

This kid, stands to suck up about a billion dollars of British cashola.

And he hasn't accomplished a thing.

I could not give less of a fck if the world depended on it. The only thing this story is good for is to divert attention from the damn Zimmerman story...

8 pounds 6 ounces....that's a BIG baby.....Kate best be doing her kegels in a week or two.

squeezing.jpg

oh dear,

women really do that...LOL

Have you never heard of an Abysinian Milker? The most prized slave girls in the world. They had vaginal muscles so developed they could.... you get the idea of what they could do from their name.

Sure women who know what they are doing really do that.

Michael Jackson comes to mind.

And that's the point.

Where's the outrage?

And just why do Americans give a fuck about a "prince".

It's against everything in our DNA.

There is no outrage because it never happened.

Right. Everyone who believes that Catherine is standing on a balcony at a hospital wearing her winter coat in the middle of July after just having a baby stand on your head and shit in your watch pockets.

Last edited:
8 pounds 6 ounces....that's a BIG baby.....Kate best be doing her kegels in a week or two.

squeezing.jpg

oh dear,

women really do that...LOL

Have you never heard of an Abysinian Milker? The most prized slave girls in the world. They had vaginal muscles so developed they could.... you get the idea of what they could do from their name.

Sure women who know what they are doing really do that.

First, this is NOT going to turn into another one of those threads where I do sex ed for 15 pages.

Second, have none of you ever heard of 'vaginal weights?' Women who have stress incontinence, and women who have give birth multiple times causing the muscles of the perineum to be so weak they got no pleasure from sex often use vaginal weights to strengthen the pelvic floor and perineum.

OK, that's it. If you want to know more look it up.

Vaginal weight lifting | The Skeptical OB

Oh wow.

That's bad. Funny, but bad.
It would be if it wasn't being passed off as real. That makes it pathetic liberal muck.

real? lol who would believe it's real? doesn't everybody know the pic of MJ and baby Blanket dangling out the window? Not to mention Kate sure as hell isn't going to be on a balcony after just going through hours of labor and squeezing out an 8 lb watermelon out a hole the size of a grapefruit. I won't point out that she has no left over baby bump in that pic not to mention a winter coat in the middle of summer. My guess is she is snoozing while the hired help see to her and the baby's every need.

Forum List

Back