England's bouncing baby future KING is born

Congrats.

I wonder. Is the king allowed to marry someone is not white?

Like can he marry for example a chinese woman? Or is that forbidden or something?

Name contest...

Richard?...

That way, when the kid comes down with chickenpox, the Guardian and Telegraph can run headlines about Spotted Dick at Buckingham Palace...

( runs for the hills after belching-up a really, really bad joke )

I'm going for Henry.

wouldn't it be a hoot if they named him something like, moon unit, dweezil, ahmet?

Congrats.

Like can he marry for example a chinese woman? Or is that forbidden or something?

No. He would not be permitted to be king and would have to live in exile for life. A British King had to abdicate the throne for marrying an American woman that had been divorced. He abdicated in favor of his brother Albert who became King George, They lived in exile in France.

I wish Charles would give up his claim to the throne. Elizabeth could retire to being Queen Mother and William would be King.

Congrats.

No. He would not be permitted to be king and would have to live in exile for life. A British King had to abdicate the throne for marrying an American woman that had been divorced. He abdicated in favor of his brother Albert who became King George, They lived in exile in France.

I wish Charles would give up his claim to the throne. Elizabeth could retire to being Queen Mother and William would be King.

yep, and some whine how the United States is so oppressive for some..
I did like Diana she was a refreshing change for that oppressive regime

Diana bless her soul was never more than a slut. She was very nice, very caring, but known to screw anything that moved. That's why Kate was vetted for ten years before William got permission to marry her.

The marriage between Charles and Diana was arranged between distant Royal cousins. Neither one of them wanted it.

Diana bless her soul was never more than a slut. She was very nice, very caring, but known to screw anything that moved. That's why Kate was vetted for ten years before William got permission to marry her.

The marriage between Charles and Diana was arranged between distant Royal cousins. Neither one of them wanted it.

as we see Prince Charles only likes sluts, Camilla Parker Bowles anyone?...:eek:
give me the creeps thinking of having to "sleep" with him..

Last edited:

as we see Prince Charles only likes sluts, Camilla Parker Bowles anyone?...:eek:

I don't know that it's fair to say that Charles only likes sluts since he never liked Diana at all. From observation, Charles was in love with Camilla for many years. The attraction must be based on some hidden attraction from that horseface. I'm basically happy for them. Two very ugly people that somehow found happiness with each other. After Charles did the Royal duty by producing an heir and a backup. I do wish he would relinquish his right to the throne. Queen Elizabeth has vowed to outlive him. William is every inch the King. The people would be over the moon with Queen Kate. Charles should let it go already. No one wants him. No one likes him.

I don't know that it's fair to say that Charles only likes sluts since he never liked Diana at all. From observation, Charles was in love with Camilla for many years. The attraction must be based on some hidden attraction from that horseface. I'm basically happy for them. Two very ugly people that somehow found happiness with each other. After Charles did the Royal duty by producing an heir and a backup. I do wish he would relinquish his right to the throne. Queen Elizabeth has vowed to outlive him. William is every inch the King. The people would be over the moon with Queen Kate. Charles should let it go already. No one wants him. No one likes him.

lol, it produced an Heir and a spare...damn it's like talking about breeding of animals..
that whole royal thing cracks me up..but the people there seem to like being, subjects...we have quite a few of those in this country...they have a need for others to lord them (the nanny guberment)...sadly

She liked to fuck. Big deal. I do too. Guess that makes me a slut as well. I certainly hope you all led lives with chastity belts fully locked.

You think it doesn't happen here! The children of the Rockefellers don't marry waitresses and gas station attendants. That will get even more stringent as the nation divides more.

She liked to fuck. Big deal. I do too. Guess that makes me a slut as well. I certainly hope you all led lives with chastity belts fully locked.

That's right. She just couldn't fuck anyone she wanted and still be Princess and Consort of the future King. Just like you can fuck the whole town and not be a worthy Princess and Consort to the future King.

That's right. She just couldn't fuck anyone she wanted and still be Princess and Consort of the future King. Just like you can fuck the whole town and not be a worthy Princess and Consort to the future King.

No, I just don't give a shit about someone else's sex life. Bullshit like this labels the entire conservative party and for what?

Congrats.

She is doing her darnedest to outlive him.

Forum List

Back