Enjoy trashing people?

Now there's a job Jeantel.

Trash talk??? Sounds like YOU'RE the kind of guy Scientology's looking for. :cool:

Hmmm...
sorry-3.gif
... you are a weird duck aren't ya.

Last edited:
This might be the job for you.

Wanted: Investigative reporter keen to attack ex-Scientologists for the Church's in-house magazine - Americas - World - The Independent

I wonder how long the Church of Scientology can keep claiming "they're all lying", as more and more of their top executives and celebrity poster boys&girls fly the coop over abuses by the organization.

Good luck on your retirement. I'm sure you'll find a replacement soon. There's a lot of liberals that need work.

Hmmm...
sorry-3.gif
... you are a weird duck aren't ya.

Me? I was talking about a serious subject and you diverted the topic with a troll post.
I was serious. Sorry you get your little panties in such a wad so easy.

Get a life.

Serious about what? Sorry that being tired of trolls amounts to "getting my panties in a wad". I'd just appreciate a little maturity in responses on occasion.

Wanted: Investigative reporter keen to attack ex-Scientologists for the Church's in-house magazine - Americas - World - The Independent

I wonder how long the Church of Scientology can keep claiming "they're all lying", as more and more of their top executives and celebrity poster boys&girls fly the coop over abuses by the organization.

Good luck on your retirement. I'm sure you'll find a replacement soon. There's a lot of liberals that need work.

Ah yes, another "mature" response. I guess it's Troll City today!!! :eusa_whistle:

Enjoy trashing people?

I'm ambivalent and move between the flame zone and the badlands with a stop in the general forums in between.

So I enjoy discussing and bashing. I'll get into trashing if I've got something good on the person I'm bashing.

Ah yes, another "mature" response. I guess it's Troll City today!!! :eusa_whistle:

As if the title "Enjoy trashing people?" is mature.

As if the title "Enjoy trashing people?" is mature.

What's immature about it? If you knew anything about the subject, you'd realize trashing people is Scientology's "stock in trade". What's not mature are knee-jerk responses, solely based on a poster's perceived political position.

I smell troll. :doubt:
Maybe it's you.

I posted a topic about Scientology. You're the one hi-jacking the thread for your own purposes. I think everyone knows who the troll is in that scenario.
I'm talking about Scientology too, and how strikingly similar their tactics are to the Democratic Party. I think there may be a connection. I guess you want to control everyone's comments?

But the ad says no such thing about "keen to attack ex-scientologists". The ad lists "human rights and social betterment issues". Ironically it seems that the blog site, "The Independent" is the entity that is on the attack with unfair claims.

Forum List

Back