Enough with the hyperbole about aborting at the point of birth

And ripping screaming babies from wombs etc. Here's an article that's a little more grounded on the subject of pro-choice vs. anti-abortion...Pete Buttigieg Shut Down the "Late-Term Abortion" Debate Once and For All

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613
No mature counter points to offer...just childish memes..so typical.
And ripping screaming babies from wombs etc. Here's an article that's a little more grounded on the subject of pro-choice vs. anti-abortion...Pete Buttigieg Shut Down the "Late-Term Abortion" Debate Once and For All

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613
There is no moral justification for abortion. None. Not rape, not incest, not deformity or abnormality. None.

So if morality is not your "thing," and you are a "god" unto yourself (which most Americans are), then proceed, be "pro-choice," support the fictitious "right to choose," and be on your way.

But if you value morality then you must consider the possibility or potential of humanity/personhood
There is no moral justification for abortion. None. Not rape, not incest, not deformity or abnormality. None.

So if morality is not your "thing," and you are a "god" unto yourself (which most Americans are), then proceed, be "pro-choice," support the fictitious "right to choose," and be on your way.

But if you value morality then you must consider the possibility or potential of humanity/personhood
So if a thirteen year old is raped and is diagnosed pregnant a month later...it's..tough she's having the kid wither she likes it or not?...damn
So, a child has to suffer the consequences of someone else's actions? It's not the child's fault. Give the child up for adoption. Lots of women out there who cannot have children.

Pete Butthole lectures America about late term abortion? A guy who will never experience fatherhood because his sexual focus is on his own gender, presumes to know what pregnant mothers experience? You gotta be kidding. The purpose of the elaborate late term abortion procedure is to dodge legitimate charges of manslaughter. Some left wing legal genius figured out that a baby is not technically born until it's entire body emerges from the birth canal. The solution is to turn the baby around in the birth canal and hold it's head inside while the back of it's skull is drilled and it's brain is sucked out. The mother actually experiences more trauma in late term than she would if ordinary birth was induced and the baby comes out in the normal way.
Oh, I thought it was like this: baby is born. Mother decided not to keep it. They keep baby "comfortable " while they have a "discussion " about "it" , then proceed...my takeaway from this was when a woman has a baby, her hormones go crazy for awhile, adjusting to the fact that the baby is no longer in the womb, which can cause many different emotions. So, Mom is going through this , then decides, "hmmm, maybe I'm not ready for this" and TA-DA! Her "problem " is solved! How convenient can it get?
Didn't NY give a STANDING OVATION when this was passed? Esh...

Let's put ourselves in the shoes of a woman in that situation," Buttigieg said. "If it's that late in your pregnancy, then almost by definition, you've been expecting to carry it to term...[Families then] get the most devastating medical news of their lifetime, something about the health or the life of the mother or viability of the pregnancy that forces them to make an impossible, unthinkable choice." :icon_rolleyes: :eusa_boohoo::icon_rolleyes:

Or devastating news such as your baby daddy says he'll break up with you if you have the baby.
Exactly...in the R.H.A. (Reproductive Health Act) , the pregnancy can be terminated if it's going to affect the Mother's "health" , which the word "health" isn't specifically defined. So, the Mother's "health" could/can/& will be physical, (obvious) or MENTAL/EMOTIONAL. I'm sure with some of these doctors, N.P...etc, it won't take too much convincing that the Mother's "health" is at stake, and thus, granted an abortion.
I know 2 women who both can afford birth control and yet BOTH of them have had multiple abortions. 1 has had 6, the other 8(this was back in 2014, so I hope there hasn't been more. I actually got pregnant AGAIN and HAD the child. I hope they're doing well. I know there was lots of support from the Father's family, fwig. The other, I believe, may not be able to have children anymore, in fact, she had a dx: cancer..remission I believe) I just don't understand why either of these women wouldn't get on a proper b.c. plan. I. U. D., the implants in the arm, depo injection?

S7IopNV.jpg

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613

So if a thirteen year old is raped and is diagnosed pregnant a month later...it's..tough she's having the kid wither she likes it or not?...damn
Progs always use that type of response. The real issue is a million abortions a year. And as the years have passed sine Roe/Wade, the extending of the timeline of a pregnancy that abortions can be legal. This is behavior. And lazy behavior.

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613

Because progressives and lefties are idiots ,laughing stock losers ...youre idiots

I'm not entirely against abortion for medical reasons ,rapes , ..I was always for the 12 week rule ...fine

Until the progs changed my mind now I'm for limiting abortion as a form of birth control (which is reprehensible) to heart beat detection ...

Especially today the morning after pill cheap and you can get it anywhere ...

I understand...I get it .....a night of rubbin uglies shit might happen ....
No need for it to be a form of after a heart beat birth control ....youre simply murderers after that

No exactly a hard core Christian either

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613

View attachment 400614

View attachment 400613

Because progressives and lefties are idiots ,laughing stock losers ...youre idiots

I'm not entirely against abortion for medical reasons ,rapes , ..I was always for the 12 week rule ...fine

Until the progs changed my mind now I'm for limiting abortion as a form of birth control (which is reprehensible) to heart beat detection ...

Especially today the morning after pill cheap and you can get it anywhere ...

I understand...I get it .....a night of rubbin uglies shit might happen ....
No need for it to be a form of after a heart beat birth control ....youre simply murderers after that

No exactly a hard core Christian either

That is as good as any other pragmatic summation as I have
ever read.

I don't exactly share your view completely, however you give a clear basis and that in itself is a rare find these days.

Forum List

Back