Enough with the "pissed off that Hillary lost" narrative.

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
All across this board we have all the Trump supporters answering criticism of Trump with something like "Trump won, get over it, you are just pissed <insert insulting name for Clinton>lost.

For the record I am pissed she lost but I am also pissed she was nominated to begin with. I have a whole list of axes to grind with the democrats but right now I have much larger concerns, namely the impending presidency of Donald Trump.

Using the past template of the Bush presidency and the cabinet he has assembled there are many questions people have about his intentions, polices, loyalties and even his mental state. I can tell all of you right now that accusing someone of being a sore loser does nothing answer these concerns.

So take a few minutes to collect your thoughts and reflect on where we now stand in history. You think Trump is capable of great things that will "Make America Great Again", that's awesome, now sell this turkey to a skeptical public who only saw a hateful man and his hateful followers. Blame it on the media if you must but the main thing I am saying is that by simply dismissing criticism you are perpetuating the perception that neither you or Trump has a clue how to run a nation. Put the sore loser meme out to pasture because now it is the republicans holding the bag.

In case none of you actually thought about your present place in history I will tell you. Republicans will now have full responsibility for what happens. Accept the responsibility you wanted so badly and quit telling people to shut up and get over it. Defend your man on his merits or admit you have no idea how to defend such a reckless individual as Trump. Remember how frustrating it was as a kid to hear "Because I said so"? That sort of answer is unacceptable to three year-olds, quit using it on grown up people and start having grown-up discussions about this crazy man you think is so damned awesome.

All across this board we have all the Trump supporters answering criticism of Trump with something like "Trump won, get over it, you are just pissed <insert insulting name for Clinton>lost.

For the record I am pissed she lost but I am also pissed she was nominated to begin with. I have a whole list of axes to grind with the democrats but right now I have much larger concerns, namely the impending presidency of Donald Trump.

Using the past template of the Bush presidency and the cabinet he has assembled there are many questions people have about his intentions, polices, loyalties and even his mental state. I can tell all of you right now that accusing someone of being a sore loser does nothing answer these concerns.

So take a few minutes to collect your thoughts and reflect on where we now stand in history. You think Trump is capable of great things that will "Make America Great Again", that's awesome, now sell this turkey to a skeptical public who only saw a hateful man and his hateful followers. Blame it on the media if you must but the main thing I am saying is that by simply dismissing criticism you are perpetuating the perception that neither you or Trump has a clue how to run a nation. Put the sore loser meme out to pasture because now it is the republicans holding the bag.

In case none of you actually thought about your present place in history I will tell you. Republicans will now have full responsibility for what happens. Accept the responsibility you wanted so badly and quit telling people to shut up and get over it. Defend your man on his merits or admit you have no idea how to defend such a reckless individual as Trump. Remember how frustrating it was as a kid to hear "Because I said so"? That sort of answer is unacceptable to three year-olds, quit using it on grown up people and start having grown-up discussions about this crazy man you think is so damned awesome.

Boy you are really pissed off that Hillary lost. She will even loose again this very day. The Americans were more pissed off with the failed policies of the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party. That is the very reason Republicans now hold the majority in BOTH Houses of Congress, the Presidency, most state governorships, and most state legislatures. It is YOU who are out of step with American voters.

SuperMadjpg.jpg

I hate to tell you this, Occupied...but I think Trump relishes the challenge of fixing one gawd awful mess. I'm encouraged by what he's done since winning the election.

If Trump secures the border, and can get people back to work he will go down as a great president. All he really has to do is not fuck anything up and he'll be fine.

Contrast that with the meat puppet faggot who fucked up everything he touched.

Boy you are really pissed off that Hillary lost. She will even loose again this very day. The Americans were more pissed off with the failed policies of the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party. That is the very reason Republicans now hold the majority in BOTH Houses of Congress, the Presidency, most state governorships, and most state legislatures. It is YOU who are out of step with American voters.
You are talking about EC votes. I agree that Trump won and will preside in the Oval Office..by law. But you forget that the popular vote should not be discounted as insignificant either. So maybe you should be thinking about how to make peace with your fellow Americans thru good governance, which few believe is possible with Trump, and stop thinking like victors over some evil. Crowing over a victory by technicality is a mistake.

Shut up & get over it.

I hate to tell you this, Occupied...but I think Trump relishes the challenge of fixing one gawd awful mess. I'm encouraged by what he's done since winning the election.
What has Trump done that encourages you, Oldstyle? I know he is trying to mellow the hate that gave him the win, even been gracious. But what action, as indicated by the word 'done', impresses you?

You lost all across the board, yet you ask us to defend the winner. Tis you and the other RaTz that are on the defensive. You have been reduced to just a cabal of whining bitchy leftists. YOU have lost all power. The sweetest part is that YOU did it to yourselves. WE and America rejoice in that.

So take a few minutes to collect your thoughts and reflect on where we now stand in history. You think Trump is In case none of you actually thought about your present place in history I will tell you. Republicans will now have full responsibility for what happens. Accept the responsibility you wanted so badly and quit telling people to shut up and get over it. Defend your man on his merits or admit you have no idea how to defend such a reckless individual as Trump. Remember how frustrating it was as a kid to hear "Because I said so"? That sort of answer is unacceptable to three year-olds, quit using it on grown up people and start having grown-up discussions about this crazy man you think is so damned awesome.
What the fuck is wrong with you? He hasn't even taken office yet and you are demanding people defend his administration. No one cares if you like things the way they are. Go find a bunk buddy for comfort, you won't find any from me.

I guess I never should have asked for maturity from people who have none.

That is so gay. And get over the butt hurt

What has Trump done that encourages you, Oldstyle? I know he is trying to mellow the hate that gave him the win, even been gracious. But what action, as indicated by the word 'done', impresses you?

I've been impressed by who he's tapping for his administration, Bull...we've got major problems and he's choosing people who are problem solvers not politicians who talk a good game but change nothing.

If he gets a good start by immediately working on getting good paying jobs, he has a chance. If he spends his time and political capital worrying about immigration and Muslims etc., and not getting quick results on jobs, he is going to have more grief than even Hillary would have if she had been elected.

My hope is that he is fired too. One down, one to go.

I guess I never should have asked for maturity from people who have none.

You mean like nominating a corrupt, criminal who let Americans die for politics and attack sexual assault victims then can't accept that you lost so you just throw your feces at bypassers like an enraged monkey?

No wait, that's you ...

Another fucking whining thread. You are just pissed off that Hillary lost. Get over it.

Forum List

Back