Enough with the "pissed off that Hillary lost" narrative.

Someone who voted for a corrupt, lying criminal and can't figure out why she lost is referring to others as a "bunch of sheep."

Let's just say you're not clicking with reality ...
They built an outrageous cult of personality around a "reality" TV personality and you say I am not "clicking with reality"? You really need to take a step back and look at how easily these Trumpbots could be led down the wrong road taking the rest of America with them. Look at them already wanting to gut the CIA because Putin and Trump do not like what they say.

It was not a cult of personality. It was an issue heavy campaign.

Your refusal to respect the opinion of people who disagree with you, and to minimize and ridicule their beliefs, makes you the troll.

Occupied believes that to disagree with him can only mean you're in a cult. No one but him is honest, reasonable and just makes their decisions on the issues except him. So if you disagree with him ... well ... cult ... It has to be. Did I mention he's also certain that he's not a dick?
For someone who does not like Trump you sure do like to hang with his cult.

Most decent people and patriots do hang with us. It's just the trash that doesn't.

Thank you, I said I would give Trump a chance the day after the election, and I will. If he doesn't deliver in office, then I will say so. But the leftists who said they would give him a chance then bailed on that two months before he did are just pathetic. No wonder they need safe rooms and crayons. Obviously that they were giving him a chance was disingenuous just like everything else they say

I guess I never should have asked for maturity from people who have none.
The general mentality is to do and say things that they imagine will "make Liberals cry".
It's funny and pathetic in equal measure but it means that they can't communicate beyond shouted partisan slogans.
Sad.

bitch.jpg

The general mentality is to do and say things that they imagine will "make Liberals cry".
It's funny and pathetic in equal measure but it means that they can't communicate beyond shouted partisan slogans.
Sad.

True, no one makes you cry, you do it on your own

America correctly dismissed the media as lying assholes, and elected Trump.

The only people who insist of using the world "fascist" in this context are people trying to smear Trump and the good people who support him.

We are not hateful. We are righteously angry.
"Righteously angry" oh lord the fascist states that started because a bunch of sheep finally got righteously angry and thought it would be a good thing to surrender their will to the one guy deluded enough think he has all the answers.

I said we are angry, and you dismiss that and call me a "fascist", and a "sheep".

You are the problem.

YOu are so reflexively and unthinkingly insulting and rude, that you don't even realize you are doing it.

You THINK you are posting something reasonably critical, and then you wonder why are they so mean, while being completely obvious to how fucking rude you are.

Newsflash. We are not your father's republicans, to try to engage is civil debate while you are engaged in smear campaigns.

You are the assholes here.
You think I am being rude? Troll you have ain't seen nothing if I finally come to the conclusion that there is nothing worthy to salvage from this board. I have been a constant advocate of civility but the problem here is that many of you see criticism as hateful only because you hate what is being said. We have all always been terribly critical and partisan but you Trumpbots just totally quit talking about issues and ideas altogether at a time you really need to show America that you are capable of getting your shit straight.

During the campaign I was CONSTANTLY struggling to get you lefties to talk issues, when all you guys wanted to do was panic monger and race bait.

Yes, it is rude to call people "fascist", or "sheep" or a "Trumpbot".

YOur complaints about US being mean, become less credible with every insult you can't HELP but make.

You and yours are the problem here.

Trump was a valid candidate who won fair and square. It was wrong of your side to Godwin. Time to check your panic mongering and get real.
You people went down a political path that Americans used to find terribly distasteful. We have never really had to struggle with Fascism but it seems America has forgotten. If it seems I am alarmed by this unprecedented kind of cancer on American politics it's because I have not forgotten where this kind of thing leads.

Yet it was the Democratic Party that put a corrupt primary in front of true Democratic values. It was the Democratic Party engaged in the big lie technique. The Democratic Party is furious that the truth was exposed by Wikileaks. Now it is usually the fascists who engage in demonization of their opposition. It's normally the fascists who use the big lie technique. If anything the Fascists were the Democratic Party during the last campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sad.

As I said...you imagine that you're making Liberals cry but...

Sad.

I said I'm not making liberals cry. How stupid are you?

Sad.

I said I'm not making liberals cry. How stupid are you?

It won't work...I'm in my safe space...

Sad.

Actually during the election, we were the ones talking about issues while you lefties were playing your panic mongering race baiting godwin games.

Once Trump is actually President, we will have new stuff to talk about.

All that is happening now is you guys talking bat shit crazy.

Really nothing for us to work with.

All across this board we have all the Trump supporters answering criticism of Trump with something like "Trump won, get over it, you are just pissed <insert insulting name for Clinton>lost.

For the record I am pissed she lost but I am also pissed she was nominated to begin with. I have a whole list of axes to grind with the democrats but right now I have much larger concerns, namely the impending presidency of Donald Trump.

Using the past template of the Bush presidency and the cabinet he has assembled there are many questions people have about his intentions, polices, loyalties and even his mental state. I can tell all of you right now that accusing someone of being a sore loser does nothing answer these concerns.

So take a few minutes to collect your thoughts and reflect on where we now stand in history. You think Trump is capable of great things that will "Make America Great Again", that's awesome, now sell this turkey to a skeptical public who only saw a hateful man and his hateful followers. Blame it on the media if you must but the main thing I am saying is that by simply dismissing criticism you are perpetuating the perception that neither you or Trump has a clue how to run a nation. Put the sore loser meme out to pasture because now it is the republicans holding the bag.

In case none of you actually thought about your present place in history I will tell you. Republicans will now have full responsibility for what happens. Accept the responsibility you wanted so badly and quit telling people to shut up and get over it. Defend your man on his merits or admit you have no idea how to defend such a reckless individual as Trump. Remember how frustrating it was as a kid to hear "Because I said so"? That sort of answer is unacceptable to three year-olds, quit using it on grown up people and start having grown-up discussions about this crazy man you think is so damned awesome.

"I hate it that all the regessives are in a state of denial and major outrage regarding Trump's election, but:

crying+baby+girl+images+(11).jpg
"

You will get over it, by 2020. Just in time for Trump's re-election.

Losers don't typically set the bar for things to come.

So criticizing Trump should be off the table?

lol, good luck with that.
not at all, however it might be an idea to wait until he takes office before criticizing him. To me it just makes common sense.
What if he does as he says and turns the country around and at the end of four years everyone is well on their way to a strong personal recovery? (which I doubt will happen) would you still criticize him then?
As far as anything to do with the clintons, I would be just happy as hell to never hear their names again in public.

All across this board we have all the Trump supporters answering criticism of Trump with something like "Trump won, get over it, you are just pissed <insert insulting name for Clinton>lost.

For the record I am pissed she lost but I am also pissed she was nominated to begin with. I have a whole list of axes to grind with the democrats but right now I have much larger concerns, namely the impending presidency of Donald Trump.

Using the past template of the Bush presidency and the cabinet he has assembled there are many questions people have about his intentions, polices, loyalties and even his mental state. I can tell all of you right now that accusing someone of being a sore loser does nothing answer these concerns.

So take a few minutes to collect your thoughts and reflect on where we now stand in history. You think Trump is capable of great things that will "Make America Great Again", that's awesome, now sell this turkey to a skeptical public who only saw a hateful man and his hateful followers. Blame it on the media if you must but the main thing I am saying is that by simply dismissing criticism you are perpetuating the perception that neither you or Trump has a clue how to run a nation. Put the sore loser meme out to pasture because now it is the republicans holding the bag.

In case none of you actually thought about your present place in history I will tell you. Republicans will now have full responsibility for what happens. Accept the responsibility you wanted so badly and quit telling people to shut up and get over it. Defend your man on his merits or admit you have no idea how to defend such a reckless individual as Trump. Remember how frustrating it was as a kid to hear "Because I said so"? That sort of answer is unacceptable to three year-olds, quit using it on grown up people and start having grown-up discussions about this crazy man you think is so damned awesome.

Look comrade Trumpsky won with Russian involvement and assistance, along a REPUBLICAN FBI director James Comey's going rogue. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NOW.

And even with all this help, Hillary Clinton still won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes.

Clearly--Americans did not want Donald Trump. And paybacks to the Republican party are going to be devastating in 2018, and then again in 2020. These people are not going to forget nor will they forgive.

images

battered-fbi-cartoon-e1478494152894.jpg

There will be investigative reporters working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to prove collusion within the Trump campaign & Russia, a foreign adversary, to do cyber attack on the United States to help him win. At that time it will be considered TREASON.

Comrade Trump is the most illegitimate President ever to be sworn into the oval office. He's a lame duck, and no one is going to respect him. No one. Not even Senate & House Republicans.

Look comrade Trumpsky won with Russian involvement and assistance, along a REPUBLICAN FBI director James Comey's going rogue. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NOW.

And even with all this help, Hillary Clinton still won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes.

Clearly--Americans did not want Donald Trump. And paybacks to the Republican party are going to be devastating in 2018, and then again in 2020. These people are not going to forget nor will they forgive.

images

There will be investigative reporters working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to prove collusion within the Trump campaign & Russia, a foreign adversary to do cyber attack on the United States to help him win. At that time it will be considered TREASON.

Comrade Trump is the most illegitimate President ever to be sworn into the oval office. He's a lame duck, and no one is going to respect him. No one. Not even Senate & House Republicans.
That should read that clearly California did not want Donald Trump, If you take California out of the equation, He did win the popular vote. Its just that there are so many illegals that vote in CA.
And I still am not really sure how the Russians won the vote for Trump. even if they did make public the letters, were those letter false or were they real? Are you saying that the democrats would rather hide the crimes of their candidate just to get her elected vs having a good candidate to start with? This should concern you. If it was so important that it was her, exactly what did they have planned against the country in the first place.

images

There will be investigative reporters working 24 hours a day, 7 days a week trying to prove collusion within the Trump campaign & Russia, a foreign adversary, to do cyber attack on the United States to help him win. At that time it will be considered TREASON.

Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Democrats are going to be demolished in 2018 and too weak to do anything in 2020.

Wow, I had similar questions about obummer! Obummer had less experience to be a president and he proved he was bad! Trump has experience in business and negotiating. He's on the move again today going after Boeing and Lockheed for costs on existing contracts! Negotiating the contracts down. It's fking amazing. Turn on Fox News now!

Forum List

Back