Enough with the "pissed off that Hillary lost" narrative.

All across this board we have all the Trump supporters answering criticism of Trump with something like "Trump won, get over it, you are just pissed <insert insulting name for Clinton>lost.

For the record I am pissed she lost but I am also pissed she was nominated to begin with. I have a whole list of axes to grind with the democrats but right now I have much larger concerns, namely the impending presidency of Donald Trump.

Using the past template of the Bush presidency and the cabinet he has assembled there are many questions people have about his intentions, polices, loyalties and even his mental state. I can tell all of you right now that accusing someone of being a sore loser does nothing answer these concerns.

So take a few minutes to collect your thoughts and reflect on where we now stand in history. You think Trump is capable of great things that will "Make America Great Again", that's awesome, now sell this turkey to a skeptical public who only saw a hateful man and his hateful followers. Blame it on the media if you must but the main thing I am saying is that by simply dismissing criticism you are perpetuating the perception that neither you or Trump has a clue how to run a nation. Put the sore loser meme out to pasture because now it is the republicans holding the bag.

In case none of you actually thought about your present place in history I will tell you. Republicans will now have full responsibility for what happens. Accept the responsibility you wanted so badly and quit telling people to shut up and get over it. Defend your man on his merits or admit you have no idea how to defend such a reckless individual as Trump. Remember how frustrating it was as a kid to hear "Because I said so"? That sort of answer is unacceptable to three year-olds, quit using it on grown up people and start having grown-up discussions about this crazy man you think is so damned awesome.

We dont have to sell him to a skeptical public, that was his job and he did it. Bigly. Just like Bammer did.

PiNoFail.jpg

People who claim they only saw a hateful man and his hateful followers can be convinced of nothing they are as hateful and as close minded as they claim Trump and his supporters are trying to change their mind about anyone or anything is a waste of time and energy,
Bullshit, none of you can even comprehend why Trump's undignified scapegoating rhetoric does not appeal to many Americans. I prefer presidents to be at least somewhat presidential.

Well, apparently it appealed to enough Americans to get him elected. You're arguments just keep flaying back into your face.
He really only appealed to the sadists, everyone else just didn't like Hillary.

Whatever, Bright Boy. He got elected.

You lefty trolls are the sadists.
You do not see me running around this board being an utter dick, I much prefer civility but since civility is out of fashion maybe I ought to start. Why should I continue to cast my pearls before such swine? This board created a flame zone where people can go to be horrible to each other but lately I see little difference. The whole board is a flame zone because you Trumpbots no longer know how to turn it off.

From your op.

"a hateful man and his hateful followers"

You are the problem.
Your reading comprehension is fucked. They complain that America only saw the bad side of Trump because the media portrayed him as a fascist leading the fucktards, there may even be some truth to that, so why are you all acting the stereotype? America thinks Trump leads the hateful because you are all being hateful. You are the problem you nasty little creature and all the mean-ass bastards like you. When you people quit being perfect stereotypes I will treat you otherwise.

America correctly dismissed the media as lying assholes, and elected Trump.

The only people who insist of using the world "fascist" in this context are people trying to smear Trump and the good people who support him.

We are not hateful. We are righteously angry.
"Righteously angry" oh lord the fascist states that started because a bunch of sheep finally got righteously angry and thought it would be a good thing to surrender their will to the one guy deluded enough think he has all the answers.

You do not see me running around this board being an utter dick, I much prefer civility but since civility is out of fashion maybe I ought to start. Why should I continue to cast my pearls before such swine? This board created a flame zone where people can go to be horrible to each other but lately I see little difference. The whole board is a flame zone because you Trumpbots no longer know how to turn it off.

From your op.

You are the problem.
Your reading comprehension is fucked. They complain that America only saw the bad side of Trump because the media portrayed him as a fascist leading the fucktards, there may even be some truth to that, so why are you all acting the stereotype? America thinks Trump leads the hateful because you are all being hateful. You are the problem you nasty little creature and all the mean-ass bastards like you. When you people quit being perfect stereotypes I will treat you otherwise.

The only people who insist of using the world "fascist" in this context are people trying to smear Trump and the good people who support him.

"Righteously angry" oh lord the fascist states that started because a bunch of sheep finally got righteously angry and thought it would be a good thing to surrender their will to the one guy deluded enough think he has all the answers.

I said we are angry, and you dismiss that and call me a "fascist", and a "sheep".

You are the problem.

YOu are so reflexively and unthinkingly insulting and rude, that you don't even realize you are doing it.

You THINK you are posting something reasonably critical, and then you wonder why are they so mean, while being completely obvious to how fucking rude you are.

Newsflash. We are not your father's republicans, to try to engage is civil debate while you are engaged in smear campaigns.

You are the assholes here.

People who claim they only saw a hateful man and his hateful followers can be convinced of nothing they are as hateful and as close minded as they claim Trump and his supporters are trying to change their mind about anyone or anything is a waste of time and energy,
Bullshit, none of you can even comprehend why Trump's undignified scapegoating rhetoric does not appeal to many Americans. I prefer presidents to be at least somewhat presidential.

Well, apparently it appealed to enough Americans to get him elected. You're arguments just keep flaying back into your face.

Yes he did, what now? Do you think he can bring the country together with people like you saying rude things to anyone who dares criticize? Even Trump knows he will have to tone down the malice as president, you and the rest of the Trump fan club need to do the same.

Does this mean you will be leaving the Board for good? That's yet another WIN for the people.

Yes he did, what now? Do you think he can bring the country together with people like you saying rude things to anyone who dares criticize? Even Trump knows he will have to tone down the malice as president, you and the rest of the Trump fan club need to do the same.

You do realize we will once again have a WHITE HOUSE in Washington D.C.? It may be made liveable once again after it is fumigated and the linens replaced.

From your op.

You are the problem.

Someone who voted for a corrupt, lying criminal and can't figure out why she lost is referring to others as a "bunch of sheep."

Let's just say you're not clicking with reality ...

Damn, the Democrat sheep are speaking! This video is hilarious, and you can just hear the Democrat lunatic Gods chanting and all you sheep reacting. It's like a Hillary rally or a BLM rally

From your op.

You are the problem.

I said we are angry, and you dismiss that and call me a "fascist", and a "sheep".

You are the problem.

YOu are so reflexively and unthinkingly insulting and rude, that you don't even realize you are doing it.

You THINK you are posting something reasonably critical, and then you wonder why are they so mean, while being completely obvious to how fucking rude you are.

Newsflash. We are not your father's republicans, to try to engage is civil debate while you are engaged in smear campaigns.

You think I am being rude? Troll you have ain't seen nothing if I finally come to the conclusion that there is nothing worthy to salvage from this board. I have been a constant advocate of civility but the problem here is that many of you see criticism as hateful only because you hate what is being said. We have all always been terribly critical and partisan but you Trumpbots just totally quit talking about issues and ideas altogether at a time you really need to show America that you are capable of getting your shit straight.

From your op.

You are the problem.

Someone who voted for a corrupt, lying criminal and can't figure out why she lost is referring to others as a "bunch of sheep."

They built an outrageous cult of personality around a "reality" TV personality and you say I am not "clicking with reality"? You really need to take a step back and look at how easily these Trumpbots could be led down the wrong road taking the rest of America with them. Look at them already wanting to gut the CIA because Putin and Trump do not like what they say.

[I have been a constant advocate of civility

:disbelief:

You are one of the biggest dicks on the board. If you really believe this, you need some serious introspection. You are way past being able to be taken seriously.

For God sakes man, after years of discussion, you have no freaking idea what I even think. How hard is "libertarian" for you to comprehend? Right now, you're at zero.

Civility isn't just cursing. Civility is something you don't have a clue about. I only insult you because there is zero reason to discuss anything with you, you're a total ass.

I'll make you a deal though. Let's agree to be civil to each other, which means you need to argue my actual views as a libertarian which I am, not a Republican which I'm not. You couldn't make it through three posts. Can you write one? Seriously, can you?

From your op.

You are the problem.

They built an outrageous cult of personality around a "reality" TV personality and you say I am not "clicking with reality"? You really need to take a step back and look at how easily these Trumpbots could be led down the wrong road taking the rest of America with them. Look at them already wanting to gut the CIA because Putin and Trump do not like what they say.

No, you can't. I'm a libertarian you fucking dick wad, not a Republican and I didn't vote for Trump.

But you try to be civil, yeah. Fuck you and the fart that blew you in

Does this mean you will be leaving the Board for good? That's yet another WIN for the people.
I am not going anywhere troll. This board would die a slow miserable death with just you Trumpbots here to abuse each other.

I am not going anywhere troll. This board would die a slow miserable death with just you Trumpbots here to abuse each other.

The board has plenty of other trolls, feel free to leave, you won't be missed

Looks like your electors are voting against Hillary.

From your op.

You are the problem.

You are the problem.

You think I am being rude? Troll you have ain't seen nothing if I finally come to the conclusion that there is nothing worthy to salvage from this board. I have been a constant advocate of civility but the problem here is that many of you see criticism as hateful only because you hate what is being said. We have all always been terribly critical and partisan but you Trumpbots just totally quit talking about issues and ideas altogether at a time you really need to show America that you are capable of getting your shit straight.

During the campaign I was CONSTANTLY struggling to get you lefties to talk issues, when all you guys wanted to do was panic monger and race bait.

Yes, it is rude to call people "fascist", or "sheep" or a "Trumpbot".

YOur complaints about US being mean, become less credible with every insult you can't HELP but make.

You and yours are the problem here.

Trump was a valid candidate who won fair and square. It was wrong of your side to Godwin. Time to check your panic mongering and get real.

No, you can't. I'm a libertarian you fucking dick wad, not a Republican and I didn't vote for Trump.

But you try to be civil, yeah. Fuck you and the fart that blew you in
You would not know civility if it fell out of sky and landed on your face. I am not attempting civility on this thread because I have lost my patience with such futile gestures today. all though this election I had hoped that things would get better after it was over but damned if it didn't get worse. You want to disavow Trump at the beginning, that's awesome, but you still sound just like the rest of them.

From your op.

You are the problem.

It was not a cult of personality. It was an issue heavy campaign.

Your refusal to respect the opinion of people who disagree with you, and to minimize and ridicule their beliefs, makes you the troll.

Forum List

Back