ENRON con Ed Gillespie defeated in Virginia

Asswipe.....your guy is under FBI investigation for felony bribery.

Pretty classy for you scum to pick a piece of shit that could be in jail in 1-2 years given the FBI is allowed to do their job, which is doubtful. Obama needs him in the Senate so letting him escape prison is most likely.

The lobbyist for ENRON, and campaign manager for Mitt Romney conceded defeat Friday. Too bad the voters didn't get rid of the other con shysters. Instead, the criminally insane were put in charge. Woe to America.

Ed Gillespie concedes Virginia Senate race - CNN.com

I had no desire to see Ed Gillespie in the Senate, so this is good news. Bet you anything he runs for governor though in 2017.

There was such a slim margin, Gillespie should have asked for a recount. He was entitled to it as a matter of law.

There was such a slim margin, Gillespie should have asked for a recount. He was entitled to it as a matter of law.

He still would have lost, so what's the point?

Gillespie is a joke. I'm ashamed for my state that we let the race get so close. Keep that smug bastard away from my government please!

Let it flow libs.....let it flow.

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

The lobbyist for ENRON, and campaign manager for Mitt Romney conceded defeat Friday. Too bad the voters didn't get rid of the other con shysters. Instead, the criminally insane were put in charge. Woe to America.

I'm sure Enron advisor, Paul Krugman, will write a nice article about this.

He was paid $50K in 1999 for consulting with a corporation that, at the time, was extremely successful and without scandal. If you buttheads couldn't take something out of context you wouldn't be able to post.

I'm sure Enron advisor, Paul Krugman, will write a nice article about this.

He was paid $50K in 1999 for consulting with a corporation that, at the time, was extremely successful and without scandal. If you buttheads couldn't take something out of context you wouldn't be able to post.

Yeah, he was a consultant for that awful company.

It wasn't $50k, it was $37,500. and he wasn't just some consultant, he served on their advisory board. He had access to all of their financials. later in 1999 he penned a glowing article about Enron for Fortune magazine. The Unofficial Paul Krugman Web Page

Then in 2001 after the fraud was exposed he wrote an article blaming the advisory board for it's failure (without mentioning that he was one of them!).

Krugman is a political hack who will say and do anything for money. Fortunately he no longer wields any influence outside of a few brainwashed leftist nincompoops.

Forum List

Back