Enter Lebanon- wonder what al-Baghdadi will do next?

Lebanon detains wife and son of Al-Baghdadi
Family members of ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi detained by army at Syria-Lebanon border crossing, officials say.

Lebanon detains wife and son of Al-Baghdadi - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
any idea why she was escaping to Lebanon? It might have
been her own initiative-------get away from -----all that.

What I find very interesting is that an Englishman is checking out the news on Al Jazeera and bypassing what his own British newspapers have said about this. Maybe he thinks that Al Jazeera, an Arab newspaper owned by the government of Qatar, is more trustworthy than his own as well as other news sources such as Reuters.

Google+

Whyever would you find THAT interesting? Oh, just an update for you, Al Jazeera isn't "government owned", if it ever was, it's changed it's status to a 'private institution of public utility' and to respond to your child-like interest, Al-jazeera's international presence is second only to that of the BBC and I like to get my news from as many different sources as possible; including Reuters, AP, RT, CNN, etc. I caught the story on al-Jazeera first and thought I'd post it as a newsworthy incident worthy of discussion.

Feel free to read as much "ulterior motive" into my action as your addled little girl's brain can cope with, if it gives your life some meaning or purpose. Bye.:)

You make no point rat. To suggest that Al Jazeerah is
a disinterested party is silly It need not be "government 'owned" Al Quaeda is not government owned either.
BTW----the latest news-------Mr BIGDADDY has denied that the chick detained in Lebanon is his wife

Let's just wait and see articles posted by him from other sources. So far I don't think he has posted any of these yet although a lot has been going on over there which has been covered by different sources. As far as Al Jazeera is concerned.........

Why Don't Americans Watch Al Jazeera?

Why Don t Americans Watch Al Jazeera Media Mag Is Clueless - Forbes

Family members of ISIL leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi detained by army at Syria-Lebanon border crossing, officials say.

What I find very interesting is that an Englishman is checking out the news on Al Jazeera and bypassing what his own British newspapers have said about this. Maybe he thinks that Al Jazeera, an Arab newspaper owned by the government of Qatar, is more trustworthy than his own as well as other news sources such as Reuters.

Google+

Whyever would you find THAT interesting? Oh, just an update for you, Al Jazeera isn't "government owned", if it ever was, it's changed it's status to a 'private institution of public utility' and to respond to your child-like interest, Al-jazeera's international presence is second only to that of the BBC and I like to get my news from as many different sources as possible; including Reuters, AP, RT, CNN, etc. I caught the story on al-Jazeera first and thought I'd post it as a newsworthy incident worthy of discussion.

Feel free to read as much "ulterior motive" into my action as your addled little girl's brain can cope with, if it gives your life some meaning or purpose. Bye.:)

a disinterested party is silly It need not be "government 'owned" Al Quaeda is not government owned either.
BTW----the latest news-------Mr BIGDADDY has denied that the chick detained in Lebanon is his wife

Let's just wait and see articles posted by him from other sources. So far I don't think he has posted any of these yet although a lot has been going on over there which has been covered by different sources. As far as Al Jazeera is concerned.........

So you think the unsubstantiated opinion opinion of a blogger whose expertise is focused on the motor industry, is somehow relevant? I like this quote from the article,

"Remarkably, however, CJR insists that the biggest reason Al Jazeera America hasn’t located much of an American audience is that its product is simply too good — “old-school, high-quality journalism” — for the mass of low-information Americans to appreciate."

Says it all.

You just keep your beady little eye on me if that's what it takes to make your life complete. :):cool:

Google+

So you think the unsubstantiated opinion opinion of a blogger whose expertise is focused on the motor industry, is somehow relevant? I like this quote from the article,

"Remarkably, however, CJR insists that the biggest reason Al Jazeera America hasn’t located much of an American audience is that its product is simply too good — “old-school, high-quality journalism” — for the mass of low-information Americans to appreciate."

Says it all.

You just keep your beady little eye on me if that's what it takes to make your life complete. :):cool:

Since the other Gulf States have been having problems with what Qatar is doing, I think I will go with what this General is saying. So you keep your little beady rat eyes on Al Jazeera as your most important source of information while others will use other sources. By the way, the term Dhimwit was coined especially for people like you. Meanwhile, can anyone pull up any articles that Mr. Twitching Whiskers has posted about what is going on in the Middle East that comes from a source other than Al Jazeera. Unless my memory is going, when he crawled out out of the woodwork recently to this forum, the first thing he mentioned was a documentary about World War I being aired by Al Jazeera. Then the second item was this thing about supposedly one of the wives of the ISIS leader being arrested in Lebanon -- again from Al Jazeera.
Hmm, wonder if Al Jazeera covered something like this......
Frontline police say let us patrol in pairs due to rising risk of street attack by jihadis Daily Mail Online

Anyhow, getting back to what the General said......

"In fact, the same government of Qatar that owns Al Jazeera also funds and arms ISIS and other Islamist terrorist groups such as Hamas, according to an analysis this week in the Wall Street Journal by retired U.S. General Jack Keane and Danielle Pletka of the American Enterprise Institute."

OH QATAR OWNS AL JAZEERAH-----GEE.

well-----I am no genius-----I have no idea with Islamic sect
is spitting on which Islamic sect today-----Qatar may have
designs on Saudi Arabia------I think right now sheik is trying
to figure out into which bed he should jump

Last edited:
anyone know what happened to MRS BIGBAD-DADDY?

DNA proves the wife is in Lebanese custody. She is the second wife and widow of one his followers.
She was caught trying to enter Lebanon on a false passport.

Google+

I do every week day while reading the print news online

Google+

I do every week day while reading the print news online

One thing I have to give you a lot of credit for, Aris. You do keep yourself informed of what is going on from many different sources as well as your actual sources from those you know from the Middle East.

DNA proves the wife is in Lebanese custody. She is the second wife and widow of one his followers.

I was reading the other day that he had three wives and several children. Since the article mentioned that he is living like a monk, he is not going to have the same number of children as Bin Laden, who they also mentioned and who had a slew of kids.

I was reading the other day that he had three wives and several children. Since the article mentioned that he is living like a monk, he is not going to have the same number of children as Bin Laden, who they also mentioned and who had a slew of kids.

what sort of monk is he emulating? and why did one of them wives run?

what sort of monk is he emulating? and why did one of them wives run?

Maybe Rasputin??? We have to see how this story develops and what info they get from her, if any.

Muslim even religious clerics have no restrictions against wives, sex or children. Christian orthodox also expect their religious figures to procreate. Jewish rabbis are the same, they are expected to be married.
Baghdadi might be living a spartan life much a christian monk might do but that does not require that he abstain from all parts of life.
I expect his wife might have been recruiting, or trying to authorize weapons shipments on his behalf. He has used his family in such ways before. Traveling with children might have been to make her less obvious. Lebanon had photos and possibly a tip off that she might try to cross into the country. Now they have the DNA proof.
If Baghdadi is not living large like Saddam then he could claim to be living like a monk by comparison but I doubt he is depriving himself of any basis needs.
I don't think his abstinence of anything will protect him if the plague start wiping out large segments of the population. It spread through the syrian prison system and Assad just had 131 killed and buried trying to contain it. Y-pestis will likely spread and take more lives before it is contained.
Maybe it will do more damage than the bombing to both forces. I have no doubt it will be blamed on some Israeli plot rather than from the hand of allah.
A fear would be if it strikes the refugee camps especially with so much financial short falls. A few million from the arabs is not going to be more than a few drops in the very empty bucket.

Muslim even religious clerics have no restrictions against wives, sex or children. Christian orthodox also expect their religious figures to procreate. Jewish rabbis are the same, they are expected to be married.
Baghdadi might be living a spartan life much a christian monk might do but that does not require that he abstain from all parts of life.
I expect his wife might have been recruiting, or trying to authorize weapons shipments on his behalf. He has used his family in such ways before. Traveling with children might have been to make her less obvious. Lebanon had photos and possibly a tip off that she might try to cross into the country. Now they have the DNA proof.
If Baghdadi is not living large like Saddam then he could claim to be living like a monk by comparison but I doubt he is depriving himself of any basis needs.
I don't think his abstinence of anything will protect him if the plague start wiping out large segments of the population. It spread through the syrian prison system and Assad just had 131 killed and buried trying to contain it. Y-pestis will likely spread and take more lives before it is contained.
Maybe it will do more damage than the bombing to both forces. I have no doubt it will be blamed on some Israeli plot rather than from the hand of allah.
A fear would be if it strikes the refugee camps especially with so much financial short falls. A few million from the arabs is not going to be more than a few drops in the very empty bucket.

for those who missed it-----that "Y pestis -----is yersinnia pestis----BUBONIC PLAGUE (sheeeeesh) -----first I heard of an outbreak------YA SURE, ARIS????

its the plague that killed half of Europe in the 14th century-----
uhm------I think Igmar Bergman's thingy??? THE SEVENTH SEAL----(chess game with death) ---the death is
the Bubonic Plague (don't quote me ---I am working from
memory)------sometime----around----1400 AD ----

-------the bug is kinda endemic in the middle east-----sorta.

The good new is ---its more treatable than is ebola----
so feel ok

for those who missed it-----that "Y pestis -----is yersinnia pestis----BUBONIC PLAGUE (sheeeeesh) -----first I heard of an outbreak------YA SURE, ARIS????

uhm------I think Igmar Bergman's thingy??? THE SEVENTH SEAL----(chess game with death) ---the death is

so feel ok

Assad regime executes 131 detainees infected with the plague - Telegraph

Four years ago it struck the syrian army, now in the prison, or so Assad hopes it is limited to so far.
Might well have been brought into the prison but began in the war zones where rats and fleas would be wide spread. I'm sure the prisons are still rat infested.

so feel ok

Four years ago it struck the syrian army, now in the prison, or so Assad hopes it is limited to so far.
Might well have been brought into the prison but began in the war zones where rats and fleas would be wide spread. I'm sure the prisons are still rat infested.

oh gee-----long ago I did read something which suggested that the Bubonic plague epidemic of about 1400 -----was brought to Europe from the middle east. SHEEEESH
Bubonic plague-----IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD --------

so feel ok

oh gee-----long ago I did read something which suggested that the Bubonic plague epidemic of about 1400 -----was brought to Europe from the middle east. SHEEEESH
Bubonic plague-----IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD --------

Plague is not so rare but the death odds are poor, even with Rx
India, China and several areas of Africa still have plague. Death rate used to be 60% but modern treatment, if in time, is probably half that now, but still bad.

Forum List

Back