Entire Media Freaks Out After Trump Over-Performance in Forum

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Did Lauer fact check lying Hillary? If I remember correctly Trump was asked more questions than lying crooked Hillary.

The biggest news to come out of Wednesday night’s candidate forum was not anything said by either Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton or Republican nominee Donald Trump.

No, the biggest story of the night was how NBC host Matt Lauer allegedly failed at his job as a journalist. Lauer, who has been a journalist since 1979, who has co-hosted The Today Show since 1997, who was live during the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center, and who has won numerous Emmy awards for his coverage.

Suddenly, Lauer is garbage, no better—in the eyes of the mainstream media—than some basement-dwelling right-wing blogger.

Barry and the hildabeast have set the bar so low on leadership... And hope and change was a load of shit.

Barry and the hildabeast have set the bar so low on leadership... And hope and change was a load of shit.

I agree with the hope part but the change part certainly isn't change I wanted and I would think it wasn't what anyone wanted.

Did Lauer fact check lying Hillary? If I remember correctly Trump was asked more questions than lying crooked Hillary.

The biggest news to come out of Wednesday night’s candidate forum was not anything said by either Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton or Republican nominee Donald Trump.

No, the biggest story of the night was how NBC host Matt Lauer allegedly failed at his job as a journalist. Lauer, who has been a journalist since 1979, who has co-hosted The Today Show since 1997, who was live during the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center, and who has won numerous Emmy awards for his coverage.

Suddenly, Lauer is garbage, no better—in the eyes of the mainstream media—than some basement-dwelling right-wing blogger.

Hillary did terribly.
She came off as a dishonest and angry person who doesn't give a damn about anyone else's opinion, even if their opinion is fact.

The look on Matt Lauers' face was priceless when Hillary rudely interrupted him when he was trying to ask her a question. It was a tiny example of what it's like having to deal with her when the cameras are off. She is rude. She is vulgar. She is threatening. Not because of what she personally can do, but what might happen to you if you cross her.

Lol, suddenly Lauer is the greatest journalist ever, after you all bitched about him for 2 weeks.

Btw, Trump's 1st question? "Why do you deserve to be President?" Lauer should have been cradling Trump in his bosom the whole time.

Forum List

Back