ENTIRE ROOM GOES SILENT After Black NBA Coach SHUTS DOWN WOKE REPORTER In MOST EPIC WAY POSSIBLE!

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Christian first coach Joe Mazzulla stands up for common sense here.

The American people have had enough of the left wing race baiting. And we all realize that it is the media, Hollywood and the elites trying to stuff this BLM, 400 years a slave, and white privilege thing down our throats and we will not accept it.

America prevails over left fanaticism this time,
1717982296052.png

So they weren't happy because a black guy wouldn't talk about racism?

Here is the thing. The media and politicians say we need to end racism but the problem is, that's a lie. They want racism because it drives attention towards them and they need people's attention to thrive. So instead of doing things to earn attention, they just bring up racism all the time to get attention because it doesn't really require them to actually do anything to earn the attention.

If they really wanted to end racism they would stop constantly bringing it up, stop constantly making it an issue, stop constantly trying to make every little thing about race, and stop making it one sided like every story about racism only involves when a black person is the supposed victim.

The mainstream media, social media and democrat politicians create more racism in America in a month than all the individual people in America do in a year.

Here is the thing. The media and politicians say we need to end racism but the problem is, that's a lie. They want racism because it drives attention towards them
Exactly.

Leftards are scum. They don't want to end racism, they want it to continue.

I usually don't watch this stuff, but the OP gave a good teaser. I watched the whole thing.

The need big make pretend to deflect from the responsibility of their horrid conduct . Racism made them do all bad things ever done

So I looked up the article written by the Yahoo Sports reporter (Goodwill) who queried Mazzulla. Goodwill said in his article, "His [Mazzulla's] relationship with his own racial identity is personal, but his answer certainly opens the door for more questions." The funny thing is that the door was wide open for Goodwill to ask more questions right in that press conference.. But he didn't.

The ongoing commentary from the man in the gold shirt should be listened to 25 times by every person in the USA
He is so Spot On Right about this woke joke virtue signaling horseshit that has been forced upon us

So I looked up the article written by the Yahoo Sports reporter (Goodwill) who queried Mazzulla. Goodwill said in his article, "His [Mazzulla's] relationship with his own racial identity is personal, but his answer certainly opens the door for more questions." The funny thing is that the door was wide open for Goodwill to ask more questions right in that press conference.. But he didn't.
So douche reporter thinks Coach has issues because Coach won’t race bait respond the way reporter Feels he “should” have

Forum List

Back