Epic rant. We want our Plexi glass back!!

I wish. Actually I don't hate hippies that bad. I do loathe dirty hippies though. :dunno:
11 mos and them boots were shot, grr!
I got three+ years on my current boots, they are great.
Lehighs were good, too.
Timberlands? 1 year and done. Nice and comfortable, just don't last.

I've always favored USGI boots, those things last forever. I had a reproduction pair of Vietnam War jungle boots that were made in China. They were new when I found them at Goodwill but after a year of wearing them, the outer layer of leather wore off. Damned Chinese can't make anything for shit. An authentic pair of those boots can bring up to $400 on Ebay.

NEW VINTAGE 1966 US ARMY VIETNAM WAR ERA HI-PALS JUNGLE BOOTS - SIZE 10R | eBay

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

I've always favored USGI boots, those things last forever. I had a reproduction pair of Vietnam War jungle boots that were made in China. They were new when I found them at Goodwill but after a year of wearing them, the outer layer of leather wore off. Damned Chinese can't make anything for shit. An authentic pair of those boots can bring up to $400 on Ebay.

NEW VINTAGE 1966 US ARMY VIETNAM WAR ERA HI-PALS JUNGLE BOOTS - SIZE 10R | eBay

View attachment 822763
View attachment 822764
I got some real ones, they have a different sole than that. Like a cowboy boot heel.
Nope, it's the same. Missing a drain mesh on one.

Well, you're half right, anyway. He definitely sounds gay.

Perhaps to others whose slip-on footwear is as deficient in mass as his own, he might sound like he makes some kind of sense. I wouldn't really know, though. I'm not like you, so my mind doesn't work that way.
Al-Righty then! :D

Forum List

Back