Epic Trump Rally on Election Eve With Rush and Hannity! Tonight in Missouri!

Mexico isn't sending or bringing anyone to the US. They're coming on their own. Some might be people who are going to commit crime, but there is already crime in the US, there are American rapists too.

Trump attacked Mexico and Mexicans.

Trump: judge's 'Mexican heritage' means he is biased against me - as it happened

Then he attacked an American judge of Mexican heritage.

Oh, was he just "observing" something here too?

Amazing how you can pass shit off as legitimate steak.

Actually the Mexican government enables its citizens to violate US immigration law, so they are sending us their people and NOT their finest.

President Trump was concerned that the Mexican judge would listen to all the Fake News rubbish and be prejudiced against him in the matter before the court. I'm sure that a black defendant wouldn't like it if a klansman was sitting in judgment on his case.

The Trump Rally has just concluded! Folks, there is no excuse not to vote tomorrow. It is your duty as a taxpaying American citizen! Do your part to help drain the Swamp. In my case, for example, I am voting against the creepy Jim Himes and fake news stooge and supporter of the Russia hoax to attack our democracy, Chris Murphy.

He started attacking Mexicans on day one. He's said so many lies people can't keep up.

Not at all. During his first speech, he only observed that Mexico and other nations weren't sending us their best. Not that they were all bad people. But that some of them are bad, like Luis Bracamontes. Very bad guy in spite of how much liberals are celebrating him this week.

He "observed" huh? Rubbish

"“[Mexico] are sending people that have lots of problems, and they are bringing those problems to us. They are bringing drugs, and bringing crime, and their rapists,” the business mogul said."

Mexico isn't sending or bringing anyone to the US. They're coming on their own. Some might be people who are going to commit crime, but there is already crime in the US, there are American rapists too.

Trump: judge's 'Mexican heritage' means he is biased against me - as it happened

Senor Bracamontes is the new Willie Horton- celebrated by the left and honored as a hero for sticking it to the man. But right now, tomorrow when the polls open, it will be up to the people whether they love Bracamontes as much as professional libs.

I don't think they will, although we will see soon enough.

Actually the Mexican government enables its citizens to violate US immigration law, so they are sending us their people and NOT their finest.

President Trump was concerned that the Mexican judge would listen to all the Fake News rubbish and be prejudiced against him in the matter before the court. I'm sure that a black defendant wouldn't like it if a klansman was sitting in judgment on his case.

Oh, the Mexican government enables its citizens to violate laws that aren't Mexican laws. Right..... What does this have to do with Mexico exactly? Why should the Mexican govt be enforcing US laws? I'm a bit lost here.

They're still not sending people. No matter how you try and twist it. The people are coming on their own. They're not being delivered in Mexican government buses, are they?

Oh, Trump was concerned that the "Mexican judge" would listen to "fake news". Perhaps he was worried that the "Mexican judge" who was born in the US and who has lived in the US all his life would call him a "Mexican judge" and this is "fake news".

Or maybe Trump was just pissed that in Tarla Makaeff v. Trump University this "Mexican judge" said Trump University was a fraudulent enterprise. And then in Cohen v. Trump a certain "Mexican judge" allowed the case to go forwards.

I mean, what are the chances that Trump didn't hate this lawyer and just open his fat gob instead of Trump being actually concerned that a judge who was a US citizen his whole life and had lived his whole life in the US might be impartial?

Jesus, for years I assumed frigidwerido was a goofy troll, but he or she is clearly fucking insane...Sorry for stating the obvious and derailing this thread.

Folks vote republican to bring sanity back...Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back