🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Equinox Blessings

The Druids did. Sadly they had no human sacrifices, the gods will not be pleased.........

636417862868476225-GTY-852140344.jpg

The equinoxes are the moment in each year when the Earth's equator and the Sun's equator are on the same plain. The Spring equinox is traditionally the sign for the planting time, a rebirth of life. For many that has not only physical meaning but spiritual meaning as well.
I know exactly what it means. My point was why celebrate it.
To suggest it has a spiritual significance is ridiculous.
I knew you'd try to slip some god shit into it.

I know exactly what it means. My point was why celebrate it.
To suggest it has a spiritual significance is ridiculous.
I knew you'd try to slip some god shit into it.
You did? I just stated it has spiritual significance to some. Tell me, how did I know you would come back with your typical arrogant, intolerant, dismissive attitude..........?

You did? I just stated it has spiritual significance to some. Tell me, how did I know you would come back with your typical arrogant, intolerant, dismissive attitude..........?
I've got no idea but perhaps you can consult your stuoid god.

He knows everything else.

Were you born an ignorant prick or did that come later?
How is exposing the myth of well known cosmic event being ignorant?
Could the linking of it to some spiritual thing be ignorant?
Instead of getting uptight because I questioned it, spend your energy of defending the stupidity or explaing how I am wrong.
Try that you snotty nose brat.

Don't try to be clever comrade. You don't have the smarts.

How is exposing the myth of well known cosmic event being ignorant?
Could the linking of it to some spiritual thing be ignorant?
Instead of getting uptight because I questioned it, spend your energy of defending the stupidity or explaing how I am wrong.
Try that you snotty nose brat.

Don't try to be clever comrade. You don't have the smarts.
Wow, you really have no clue how big of a narcissistic ass you really are, I didn't get uptight and you didn't question it, you didn't debate it, you attacked it and me, there's a difference. That's why I treat you like the complete ignorant prick you are.

Wow, you really have no clue how big of a narcissistic ass you really are, I didn't get uptight and you didn't question it, you didn't debate it, you attacked it and me, there's a difference. That's why I treat you like the complete ignorant prick you are.
Thank you for your kind words but I am still correct and I know you cannot prove otherwise.
So if its no problems for you, piss off. Come back when you've got something better than a verbal tirade.

Thank you for your kind words but I am still correct and I know you cannot prove otherwise.
So if its no problems for you, piss off. Come back when you've got something better than a verbal tirade.
Wow......... Just wow........ Not only an ignorant, narcissistic prick but pathetically clueless to boot. Seek professional help. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back