Equinox Blessings

Wow......... Just wow........ Not only an ignorant, narcissistic prick but pathetically clueless. Seek professional help. :cuckoo:
Prove me wrong big mouth. Forget the childish rebuttals about my intelligence because that is not a fault of mine. Its a fault of yours.

Have another go. I'm loving this.

Prove me wrong big mouth. Forget the childish rebuttals about my intelligence because that is not a fault of mine. Its a fault of yours.

Youre not laughing. I've got your measure now son.
Youre beaten.

You come in swinging and insulting then bitch when you get it back two fold and blame everyone but yourself for their reaction. As for proving you wrong, wrong about what, whether there's a God or not? That's impossible, the metaphysical cannot be proven or dis-proven and to think it can is arrogance beyond belief.

You come in swinging and insulting then bitch when you get it back two fold and blame everyone but yourself for their reaction. As for proving you wrong, wrong about what, whether there's a God or not? That's impossible, the metaphysical cannot be proven or dis-proven and to think it can is arrogance beyond belief.
I know you can't prove it. Thats why I keep asking and you look foolish. You just don't get it son. Its called wedging.
That aside, if you have no evidence, you are devoting your life to a ghost yet I'm the stupid ignorant one???

Also, how can you be sure its metaphysical ? You don't know that. Youre repeating the crap you've been told .

I know you can't prove it. Thats why I keep asking and you look foolish. You just don't get it son. Its called wedging.
That aside, if you have no evidence, you are devoting your life to a ghost yet I'm the stupid ignorant one???

Also, how can you be sure its metaphysical ? You don't know that. Youre repeating the crap you've been told .
I rest my case........... Seek professional help, really. Goodbye Mr pathetic.

I know exactly what it means. My point was why celebrate it.
To suggest it has a spiritual significance is ridiculous.
I knew you'd try to slip some god shit into it.
How have you been harmed if some one finds spiritual significance in this event?

How have you been harmed if some one finds spiritual significance in this event?
They are not harming me nor I have implied that.
I'm saying there is nothing spiritual about a known event nor can anyone receive a spirit from it.

Its total rubbish. But you keep trying son. God will look after you.

I'm saying there is nothing spiritual about a known event nor can anyone receive a spirit from it.

First of all, sweet pea, I'm a woman. Second, your not attributing anything spiritual is meaningless. You just look stupid at this point.

Which God is that?

Look, you are acting fooling in this thread and as the OP and the other poster stated the Spring Equinox has significant meaning in a spiritual manner to manny non-Christian and other religions, so whine about it?

Simple, you are a pompous ass that is in need of attention no matter how negative it is!

The OP was having a enjoyable conversation and all you did was ruin it as usual with your tirade…

What business is it of yours who or what I worship?

It's not my business, but you started a thread asking us how we "celebrated" the holiday with some pagan literature. Now I'm supposed to say it's not my business how you worship, but you opened up the topic, yes?

Would you read a great book, or listen to a wonderful symphony, or attend a fabulous play, without giving a nod to the creator of the work? Or do you believe there is a creator?

It's not my business, but you started a thread asking us how we "celebrated" the holiday with some pagan literature. Now I'm supposed to say it's not my business how you worship, but you opened up the topic, yes?

Would you read a great book, or listen to a wonderful symphony, or attend a fabulous play, without giving a nod to the creator of the work? Or do you believe there is a creator?
I didn't celebrate it in any way but I know others did. Be mindful that there are others out there and they have as much right to exist as you do. But, we can do this.

I don't believe in the god of Abraham except as an interpretation of "Source".

Hades is my primary. I also work with Loki and Freyja.

I didn't celebrate it in any way but I know others did. Be mindful that there are others out there and they have as much right to exist as you do. But, we can do this.

I don't believe in the god of Abraham except as an interpretation of "Source".

Hades is my primary. I also work with Loki and Freyja.

You don't need to tell me about "right to exist"--that's a given. I'm American to the bone. You have a right to worship as you see fit. I'm asking WHY you do.

You realize that even the people who were Norse Pagan understood that Loki and Freyja were stories, right?

You don't need to tell me about "right to exist"--that's a given. I'm American to the bone. You have a right to worship as you see fit. I'm asking WHY you do.

You realize that even the people who were Norse Pagan understood that Loki and Freyja were stories, right?
I do it because they have things to teach that I want to learn.

But, yeah, your entire religion was lifted primarily from the Hellenic pantheon.

I do it because they have things to teach that I want to learn.

But, yeah, your entire religion was lifted primarily from the Hellenic pantheon.

There are always things to learn, even from stories that aren't true. And even stories that aren't true share similarities. Mythology is potent, storytelling is potent, because some human truths are powerful. But why should they be? That's the question.

Forum List

Back