Erasing Successful Blacks

This is just another racist thread by a POS. Why do those on the right always try to paint a picture that the only successful black folks in this country are conservatives or boot licking uncle toms. Why is that?

If you look at history it was not because of black conservatives or Uncle Toms that black folks came out from under slavery, Jim Crow segregation, etc.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

Malcolm X is a Uncle Tom according to Superbadbrutha.

How pathetic.

Malcolm X was no where near an Uncle Tom if he was you would love him.

Don't dare attack Jim Brown? He's been charged with assault and rape. He got probation for smashing his wife's car with a shovel, then 4 months in jail for refusing to go to anger management counceling. He got probation for attacking and choking a golfing partner. He admitted to slapping different women in his memoir. Brown has been beloved and detested.
Are we going to apply different standards to Jim Brown than to other Black leaders? I have no problem with Jim Brown's past personal problems if he is using his fame and influence to address problems that no one else will. You can toss aside all the good he is trying to do by digging up his past if you want.

I'm saying that with his history, Brown has certainly been attacked and will continue to be. He's also been adored for his fighting for racial/social justice.

I don't know where you get the idea that BLM/Leftists "don't dare" to attack Jim Brown. Like you, I'm sure plenty of people don't feel concern about his past compared to what he does now, but that idea that people don't dare attack him seems silly. I've seen him attacked for his past.

Democrats are politically invested in holding down blacks. As long as blacks stay poor and dumb they'll vote Democrat. The more blacks that make it out the more blacks that won't vote for Democrats.
How do you explain the black pro athletes that still support the dems?

This is just another racist thread by a POS. Why do those on the right always try to paint a picture that the only successful black folks in this country are conservatives or boot licking uncle toms. Why is that?

If you look at history it was not because of black conservatives or Uncle Toms that black folks came out from under slavery, Jim Crow segregation, etc.
Democrats wish to erase all minorities from public view. The KKK is strong in you.
F5D7018B-BA59-4705-B77F-4CF19836F56D.jpeg

Democrats are politically invested in holding down blacks. As long as blacks stay poor and dumb they'll vote Democrat. The more blacks that make it out the more blacks that won't vote for Democrats.
How do you explain the black pro athletes that still support the dems?
Hilarious. Blacks making hundreds of millions playing a game lecturing is on blacks being oppressed.

It’s what the Left do.

Aunt Jemima rebranding rankles family of some women who portrayed her, who say they’re being erased..

“Let’s put it in context of what it really actually is, a propaganda campaign.”

Why on earth would you want to erase successful blacks? Atlanta has not only a black middle class but a lot of upper class black families.
Ask Democrats why they want to remove all minorities from public view.

It’s what the Left do.

Aunt Jemima rebranding rankles family of some women who portrayed her, who say they’re being erased..

Why on earth would you want to erase successful blacks? Atlanta has not only a black middle class but a lot of upper class black families.

Your horse shit is wearing thin.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

Malcolm X is a Uncle Tom according to Superbadbrutha.

How pathetic.

Malcolm X was no where near an Uncle Tom if he was you would love him.
Who are your black role models today??

It’s what the Left do.

Name a minority Democrats find acceptable on a product. Just one.
You can’t. Democrats want all minorities removed from public view.

It’s what the Left do.

Me.. I don't have a problem with Aunt Jemima or any other brand and I don't know anyone who does.

I'm saying that with his history, Brown has certainly been attacked and will continue to be. He's also been adored for his fighting for racial/social justice.
IMO there is no comparison to the adoration of Al Sharpton as a Black Leader and Jim Brown. My whole point is the Black Community and our country in general would be in a better place if Jim Brown were given the level of coverage that Al Sharpton has enjoyed for nearly half a century. The difference is the Media and the Democrats who control the Media want to push Al Sharpton's message of Racial Hatred.

It’s what the Left do.

Me.. I don't have a problem with Aunt Jemima or any other brand and I don't know anyone who does.
Thread is not titled you.
How did I know you can’t name one minority on a product the Left doesn’t hate?

Democrats wish to erase all minorities from public view. The KKK is strong in you.
View attachment 459563

The KKK is your great, grand fathers not mine. You post this bullshit like you care about black folks when you are one of the most anti-black folks on this forum.

View attachment 459563

The KKK is your great, grand fathers not mine. You post this bullshit like you care about black folks when you are one of the most anti-black folks on this forum.
The KKK applauds you for removing all minorities from public eyesight.

View attachment 459563

The KKK applauds you for removing all minorities from public eyesight.
Yup. And the new segregationists in Libtard world who want white-free events, libraries, schools and safe places etc.

View attachment 459563

Leftards also want to keep women from competing in their silly sports games so they get back to the kitchen where they belong.
1613843002475.png

Forum List

Back